I want a Team Ninja developed Zelda and Ninja Theory developed Super Mario Bros.

#11mjc0961Posted 2/2/2013 7:35:52 PM
McmadnessV3 posted...
I'm still amazed that there are people who are unaware of the fact that Team Ninja was only responsible for the gameplay and graphics of other M. The story was written by the guy who created metroid to begin with.

Yeah, the gameplay... Which was one of the things that sucked about Other M.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#12omniryuPosted 2/2/2013 7:41:10 PM
McmadnessV3 posted...
I'm still amazed that there are people who are unaware of the fact that Team Ninja was only responsible for the gameplay and graphics of other M. The story was written by the guy who created metroid to begin with.

Still not needed. Why make Link like Kratos or Dante? The combat is just fine. Maybe increase the use of other item for fodder enemies or increase the framerate. But to change the controls and feel of link is just wrong.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#13Paulf001Posted 2/2/2013 8:02:00 PM
knightoffire55 posted...
Now that I think about it, Ninja Theory's take on Super Mario Bros. would be similar to the movie.

Bowser: F You
Mario: No F you
Bowser: F youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
#14ramses99Posted 2/2/2013 8:08:59 PM
What's with ninja development studios and ruining franchises
---
"P.O.W.'s have not suffered as much as Cubs fans"-CIA911
#15darkjedilinkPosted 2/2/2013 8:11:39 PM
McmadnessV3 posted...

I'm well aware of what they were and weren't involved in for Other M. What they did was no good - just because they didn't do the story doesn't mean they didn't help ruin the franchise.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#16MelkacPosted 2/2/2013 8:12:30 PM
I would cry forever if that ever happens.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#17BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 8:25:14 PM
Team Ninja developed Zelda = Zelda with unrealistically bouncy size DD breasts
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#18KouramaPosted 2/2/2013 10:14:25 PM
Platinum games should develop the new Zelda game. Now that would be awesome.
#19P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/2/2013 10:22:37 PM
I would like a spinoff made by platinum where you play as Sheik.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#20DrRMPosted 2/2/2013 10:31:58 PM
start reading: "I want a Team Ninja developed Zelda... *mmm that could turn well no ones know untill we see it happen*

keep reading:
....and Ninja Theory developed Super Mario Bros."

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-w_GCe49dr1Q/UBmaibG3e1I/AAAAAAAAARc/BhdELmgSAzU/s1600/CerealGuySpit.png

go to hell TC
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."