I want a Team Ninja developed Zelda and Ninja Theory developed Super Mario Bros.

#21BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 10:38:47 PM
If Ninja Theory developed Super Mario Bros?
Mario: *generic Brooklyn accent* Hey, it's me, Mario!
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#22ukokira1Posted 2/3/2013 2:13:33 AM
WE need a platinum games developed Zelda!!!
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#23ZBug_Posted 2/3/2013 2:22:43 AM
knightimex posted...
Can't wait to see a whiny Link...

That and Mario would be bad mouthing everybody. Even if its rated E, there are some non cuss words he could use.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#24leopoldsharkPosted 2/3/2013 3:03:33 AM
Rare developed Zelda. Legend of Zelda: Nuts and Bolts. Wait, we already had a Rare developed Zelda *coughStarfoxAdventures*
#25BeanBeanKingdomPosted 2/3/2013 3:05:44 AM
Mario with Tameem's face? No thanks.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#26nonexistingheroPosted 2/3/2013 3:28:06 AM(edited)
Team Ninja did a great job on Other M. The parts of the game that failed were Nintendo's own contributions. Although Team Ninja performs less than stellar on their own games.

Dammit, Itagaki. Where the news about Devil's Third? I've been waiting for years -__-
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#27StarBladeEdgePosted 2/3/2013 3:29:28 AM
so zelda get's big boobies and you can touch yourself ? forgett it !!!!
---
Sony The Best Game Company Let's destroy the ps3 board trolls! Yeah...YEAH!!!!!!
Ps4 True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#28Board_hunter567Posted 2/3/2013 4:46:59 AM
Nice one TC.
Reminds me of those "If Ninja Theory did..." images.
#29Xenesis XenonPosted 2/3/2013 4:52:05 AM
McmadnessV3 posted...
I'm still amazed that there are people who are unaware of the fact that Team Ninja was only responsible for the gameplay and graphics of other M. The story was written by the guy who created metroid to begin with.

Uh, how?

Gumpei Yokoi has been dead for over a decade.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#30YoyokuKOPosted 2/3/2013 4:53:45 AM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
McmadnessV3 posted...
I'm still amazed that there are people who are unaware of the fact that Team Ninja was only responsible for the gameplay and graphics of other M. The story was written by the guy who created metroid to begin with.

Uh, how?

Gumpei Yokoi has been dead for over a decade.

yokoi was producer
sakamoto has been the writer since the beginning