Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, Yoshi, SMT x Fire Emblem, Rayman, Xeno great year for WiiU

#1RahzarXPosted 2/2/2013 7:32:19 PM
God dayum, I feel bad for competitors...

Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart
Monster Hunter

Impossible to compete. Wombo combo
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#2darkjedilinkPosted 2/2/2013 7:34:29 PM
And there are still unanounced games coming by the end of the year, too.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#3Newbie00Posted 2/2/2013 7:36:37 PM
The GC/Wii trend continues. Look at how many of those are first party.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#4RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:41:15 PM
Newbie00 posted...

You can ONLY get these amazing titles from Nintendo, sooo yes, of course its freaking first party. If it wasn't it wouldn't be exclusive.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#5StickMen1090Posted 2/2/2013 7:52:01 PM
Newbie00 posted...

they are a gaming company after all who makes games... not sure why them making games is surprising
#6JackalPosted 2/2/2013 7:53:36 PM
Sarcasm noted, TC. But I will take Monster Hunter and X.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#7Canas_RenvallPosted 2/2/2013 7:57:03 PM(edited)
You can have third-party exclusives. :P The Wonderful 101, for example.

Edit: Also ZombiU, Lego City Undercover...

As an example for other consoles, Valkyria Chronicles is a third-party PS3 exclusive, as is the more recent Ni No Kuni.

360 until recently had Alan Wake as a third-party exclusive....

Then on the Wii there was stuff like Fragile Dreams, Cursed Mountain, Fatal Frame IV... all exclusive games not made by the respective companies that own the consoles.
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#8RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:57:25 PM
Jackal posted...
Sarcasm noted, TC. But I will take Monster Hunter and X.

Wait, you dont want any of the games I posted? I want all of them.
---
#9MelkacPosted 2/2/2013 8:38:39 PM
Canas_Renvall posted...

As an example for other consoles, Valkyria Chronicles is a third-party PS3 exclusive, as is the more recent Ni No Kuni.

The PS3 version of Ni No Kuni is just an HD version of the DS game, actually...so, it's not an exclusive.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#10DarkSoldierX99Posted 2/2/2013 8:46:30 PM
Melkac posted...
Canas_Renvall posted...

The PS3 version of Ni No Kuni is just an HD version of the DS game, actually...so, it's not an exclusive.

Not even close, shows what you know.
---
Gas, grass, or ass nobody rides free.