Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, Yoshi, SMT x Fire Emblem, Rayman, Xeno great year for WiiU

#11RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:26:00 PM
Imagine only buying one of the consoles? What a bad position to be in.

Can't wait to play all the exclusives with my PsU20
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#12lowuwPosted 2/2/2013 10:27:18 PM
Can't wait for Bayonetta 2.
#13Virus66Posted 2/2/2013 10:30:32 PM
RahzarX posted...
God dayum, I feel bad for competitors...

Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart
Monster Hunter

Impossible to compete. Wombo combo

Assuming Sony or Microsoft will not release any games this year of course and they have absolutely nothing to announce at E3. Microsoft, I have little expectations for, but Sony will likely have something. Hell, The Last of Us alone is a HUGE title for the platform.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#14leopoldsharkPosted 2/2/2013 10:34:12 PM
New Zelda was delayed so I won't expect that until 2014, but Zelda fans will get a HD Wind Waker. Looks to be a strong lineup for the Wii U's first year. Nintendo has good relationships with Ubisoft and Platinum so I hope we see more from them down the road as well. I don't expect for Wii U to get every port from every developer. I want the Wii U to deliver a unique experience that the other systems cannot. As long as I can have at least 20 or so games that I really enjoy, I can call the console a success. Nintendo has announced half of that within the first year. Here's to the next 5.
#15SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/2/2013 10:35:20 PM
Mario, Zelda, SMT X FE, "X" don't seem like they will make releases this year. They are selling you the Wind Waker remake specifically because they know new Zelda won't be ready. If you have proof that those games are coming this year, do share. Thinking you'll see two Zelda games in 2013 means you should stop smoking drugs.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#16Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/2/2013 10:35:33 PM
Canas_Renvall posted...
You can have third-party exclusives. :P The Wonderful 101, for example.

Edit: Also ZombiU, Lego City Undercover...

As an example for other consoles, Valkyria Chronicles is a third-party PS3 exclusive, as is the more recent Ni No Kuni.

The PS3 version of Ni No Kuni is just an HD version of the DS game, actually...so, it's not an exclusive.

False. I am assuming you have played neither.

Wrath of the White Witch is no mere update of the DS version, subtitled The Jet-Black Mage. From what I've gathered, both games were developed separately and feature several elements that differ in significant ways, even though the general framework is the same.
Read more at http://www.destructoid.com/c-mon-level-5-localize-ni-no-kuni-ds-already--242714.phtml#FSh1MRU0QW5lpM6W.99
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#17P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/2/2013 10:38:13 PM
Melkac posted...
Canas_Renvall posted...
You can have third-party exclusives. :P The Wonderful 101, for example.

Edit: Also ZombiU, Lego City Undercover...

As an example for other consoles, Valkyria Chronicles is a third-party PS3 exclusive, as is the more recent Ni No Kuni.

The PS3 version of Ni No Kuni is just an HD version of the DS game, actually...so, it's not an exclusive.

It's a separate game. The DS version is titled "The Jet-Black Mage" while the PS3 version is titled "Wrath of the White Witch".
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#18RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:43:05 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Mario, Zelda, SMT X FE, "X" don't seem like they will make releases this year. They are selling you the Wind Waker remake specifically because they know new Zelda won't be ready. If you have proof that those games are coming this year, do share. Thinking you'll see two Zelda games in 2013 means you should stop smoking drugs.

Windwaker IS Zelda. So yes, Zelda in 2013. That was pretty obvious.
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/23/wind-waker-hd-fall-2013/

I missed the part where I said 2 Zelda's in 2013.

Smoking what now? Go to sleep.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."