Trolls need to stop talking crap about 3rd party support

#1sjc1279Posted 2/2/2013 8:06:11 PM
Most of wii u owners already have 360/ps3 to play other 3rd party games. You trolls are the ones missing out on monster hunter, xenoblade 2, and all the nintendo exclusives.
#2Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/2/2013 8:07:45 PM
Most of wii u owners already have 360/ps3 to play other 3rd party games. You trolls are the ones missing out on monster hunter, xenoblade 2, and all the nintendo exclusives.

I'm sure we will survive lol
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#3Godstriker8Posted 2/2/2013 8:58:24 PM
I feel the people who bought the wii u at launch, are the type of people who have been Nintendo only, and do not own other systems. Because really, there's not a lot of compelling software to buy a Wii U for right now if you own other systems.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#4TheBonfiniPosted 2/2/2013 9:08:09 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
I feel the people who bought the wii u at launch, are the type of people who have been Nintendo only, and do not own other systems. Because really, there's not a lot of compelling software to buy a Wii U for right now if you own other systems.

Nintendo.... ONLY???? These people exist?

You are just talking about the grandma's, soccer moms and kids under 10 years old.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#5RedOrionPosted 2/2/2013 9:08:20 PM
Godstriker8 posted...

Maybe you're wrong? i own a PS3/360/PC and i got one at launch, i'm happy with my Wii U ; but maybe that's just me.
#6KouramaPosted 2/2/2013 9:09:44 PM
RedOrion posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

Maybe you're wrong? i own a PS3/360/PC and i got one at launch, i'm happy with my Wii U ; but maybe that's just me.

I'm pretty much in the same boat except no 360 and no Vita.
#7FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/2/2013 9:12:11 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

You are just talking about the grandma's, soccer moms and kids under 10 years old.

It surprises you that some gamers only by 1 system?
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#8Tsutarja495Posted 2/2/2013 9:13:29 PM
Godstriker8 posted...

That's what I did. I buy all Nintendo consoles at launch, and only Nintendo consoles.
#9SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/2/2013 9:14:42 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

You must be new here. All the nintendo trolls that run rampant around here bashing the other companies are ridiculous in their fanaticism.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#10kdognumba1Posted 2/2/2013 9:15:34 PM
Monster Hunter

/topic
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1