Trolls need to stop talking crap about 3rd party support

#11BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 10:18:11 PM
How many people do you think only own a PS3? Or only a 360? The idea of one-console gaming being unique to Nintendo fans is laughably stupid.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#12ADHDguitarPosted 2/2/2013 10:20:11 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Most of wii u owners already have 360/ps3 to play other 3rd party games. You trolls are the ones missing out on monster hunter, xenoblade 2, and all the nintendo exclusives.

I'm sure we will survive lol

And yet you constantly harass people as if missing out on Call of Assassin's shlockfest 48 is the end of the world.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#13SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/2/2013 10:21:48 PM
sjc1279 posted...
Most of wii u owners already have 360/ps3 to play other 3rd party games. You trolls are the ones missing out on monster hunter, xenoblade 2, and all the nintendo exclusives.

You trolls are missing out on EVERYTHING else in gaming. You really think you win this argument with Monster Rehash 3 and a more "modern FF" looking "X" game? Have fun with that, at least you'll save money since you won't have a reason to buy games that'll be out this year. "X", FE X SMT, 3D Mario, and new LoZ were said to be just beginning or something like that by Iwata himself. And if you think Smash will come in 2013, lol to you, good fanboy.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#14BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 10:24:08 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
sjc1279 posted...

You trolls are missing out on EVERYTHING else in gaming.

So the people who already have a 360 or PS3 are missing out on games available for 360 or PS3. Makes complete sense.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#15TheBonfiniPosted 2/2/2013 10:26:58 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Godstriker8 posted...
I feel the people who bought the wii u at launch, are the type of people who have been Nintendo only, and do not own other systems. Because really, there's not a lot of compelling software to buy a Wii U for right now if you own other systems.

Nintendo.... ONLY???? These people exist?

You are just talking about the grandma's, soccer moms and kids under 10 years old.

It surprises you that some gamers only by 1 system?

It would surprise me if someone has stuck with Nintendo only. Missing out on Playstation 1-3, Xbox's, Sega??

I just figured people who were Nintendo only were handheld gamers, not console gamers.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#16Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/2/2013 10:29:52 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

And yet you constantly harass people as if missing out on Call of Assassin's shlockfest 48 is the end of the world.

It must be seeing as people are forever making petitions to get those games.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#17BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 10:32:29 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Like the petition to bring Monster Hunter to Vita. My favorite petition, though, was the one to get the White House to remove the new DmC game from store shelves.
---
#18G1ingyPosted 2/2/2013 10:34:20 PM(edited)
Well...everyone who posted here probably has a PC, and probably has some game on their PC.

kdognumba1 posted...
Monster Hunter

/topic

And a certain sequel to a certain game that fanboys are still raging about.
#19SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/2/2013 10:39:28 PM
Buretsu posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
sjc1279 posted...

You trolls are missing out on EVERYTHING else in gaming.

So the people who already have a 360 or PS3 are missing out on games available for 360 or PS3. Makes complete sense.

So people who already have a PS3 or 360, can't buy a Wii U to not miss out on games available for Wii U? Makes complete sense.

You really didn't think that through, did you junior? Learn some logic.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#20Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/2/2013 10:39:51 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Like the petition to bring Monster Hunter to Vita. My favorite petition, though, was the one to get the White House to remove the new DmC game from store shelves.

Well the Vita is in desperate need of quality games as bad as the Wii U so I am not surprised they are also making a bunch of petitions begging for a bunch of games.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif