Trolls need to stop talking crap about 3rd party support

#21BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 10:42:34 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Buretsu posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
sjc1279 posted...
Most of wii u owners already have 360/ps3 to play other 3rd party games. You trolls are the ones missing out on monster hunter, xenoblade 2, and all the nintendo exclusives.

You trolls are missing out on EVERYTHING else in gaming.

So the people who already have a 360 or PS3 are missing out on games available for 360 or PS3. Makes complete sense.

So people who already have a PS3 or 360, can't buy a Wii U to not miss out on games available for Wii U?

They can buy a Wii U. They usually don't.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#22FlyinTonitePosted 2/2/2013 10:43:57 PM
3rd party support is keeping the 360 relevant as the Ps3 curb stomps it in terms of exclusives. However, the wii u does not need these 3rd party games because their sales are predominantly driven by first party titles.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#23SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/2/2013 10:59:18 PM
Buretsu posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Buretsu posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
sjc1279 posted...
Most of wii u owners already have 360/ps3 to play other 3rd party games. You trolls are the ones missing out on monster hunter, xenoblade 2, and all the nintendo exclusives.

You trolls are missing out on EVERYTHING else in gaming.

So the people who already have a 360 or PS3 are missing out on games available for 360 or PS3. Makes complete sense.

So people who already have a PS3 or 360, can't buy a Wii U to not miss out on games available for Wii U?

They can buy a Wii U. They usually don't.

And Nintendo only fans can buy a PS360. They usually don't. Your argument can be thrown right back at you. You're still not using logic. How do you know what people usually buy anyway?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#24CaptainMoosePosted 2/2/2013 11:07:29 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I'm sure we will survive lol

I doubt it, you wouldn't be butthurt trolling the WiiU board if you actually had games to go play bud.
#25teamaquashockPosted 2/2/2013 11:24:02 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

O_O What's wrong with Monster Hunter?
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-"
#26drothegreat0nePosted 2/2/2013 11:29:08 PM
CaptainMoose posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I doubt it, you wouldn't be butthurt trolling the WiiU board if you actually had games to go play bud.

He'll come up with a lame excuse then claim you're in love with him. It's his defense mechanism.
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
This is why GFAQs moderation is terrible - http://i.imgur.com/nZmnlHM.png
#27Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/2/2013 11:33:01 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

O_O What's wrong with Monster Hunter?

Everything.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#28Godstriker8Posted 2/2/2013 11:35:33 PM
Buretsu posted...
How many people do you think only own a PS3? Or only a 360? The idea of one-console gaming being unique to Nintendo fans is laughably stupid.

Almost everyone I know has only one system. Maybe some HAD a Wii at one point but since discarded it after getting their 360.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#29ChipChippersonPosted 2/2/2013 11:44:25 PM
I had a PS3 and 360 for the last few years. All I currently own is the U and I don't feel like I'm missing out. If anything those consoles were killing my enthusiasm for gaming; in their last few months of ownership both were only used as movie players and the occasional Gamefly rental. My U gets used and has a game played on it almost everyday.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#30Ampharos64Posted 2/3/2013 2:04:02 AM
Um, the idea that you need another console along with it is hardly much of a selling point for a system. Personally, the entire reason I even own a PS3, and a 360, was I wasn't satisfied with the Wii. It can't be ideal for Nintendo for there to be a situation where they have dissatisfied customers (which is what is going to happen if someone ends up mainly using one of the other systems due to a lack of games that interest them on theirs), so it's best if they help avoid that by attempting to ensure good third party support. Plenty of people do only own one console, too, and at the least they may not be able to get each new system at launch, so it may be a couple years down the line by the time they pick up a second. Third party support may also influence someone's choice of console to begin with.

There's also the issue of exclusives, and that not everyone cares for Nintendo's first party games. So, the Wii U needs something to encourage those people to get one, too. And Nintendo are going to do better as a business if people are buying games for their console and not a competitors.

I'm not trying to troll by saying this - I want to see the Wii U get good third party support, that's all.