Trolls need to stop talking crap about 3rd party support

#41TrueBlue91Posted 2/3/2013 4:04:08 PM
You can't talk crap about what's not there.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#42mjc0961Posted 2/3/2013 4:38:43 PM(edited)
Godstriker8 posted...
I feel the people who bought the wii u at launch, are the type of people who have been Nintendo only, and do not own other systems. Because really, there's not a lot of compelling software to buy a Wii U for right now if you own other systems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU

I have everything because I like almost all games. I've had plenty of fun with NSMBU, Nintendoland, and Scribblenauts Unlimited. I've certainly gotten more out of my Wii U from buying it at launch than I did the 3DS, DS, or Wii.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#43DemonDog666Posted 2/3/2013 4:42:04 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Godstriker8 posted...
I feel the people who bought the wii u at launch, are the type of people who have been Nintendo only, and do not own other systems. Because really, there's not a lot of compelling software to buy a Wii U for right now if you own other systems.

Nintendo.... ONLY???? These people exist?

You are just talking about the grandma's, soccer moms and kids under 10 years old.

It surprises you that some gamers only by 1 system?

I think it's more if you are only going to get one system both the wii and the wiiU are horrible choices, and gamecube wasn't a great choice either.
#44mjc0961Posted 2/3/2013 4:44:32 PM
StarBladeEdge posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Most of wii u owners already have 360/ps3 to play other 3rd party games. You trolls are the ones missing out on monster hunter, xenoblade 2, and all the nintendo exclusives.

I'm sure we will survive lol

yeah stop talkning crap like tc said.

everytime Nice_Kirbyfan9 opens his mouth there is crap falling down his mouth....it's disgusting Nice_Kirbyfan9. stop that Nice_Kirbyfan9 !!!!!

Nice_Kirbyfan9

Yeah, try putting him on your ignore list like the rest of us did ages ago. That way you'll stop reading his crap and stop quoting his crap and everyone will be happier.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#45FenderMasterPosted 2/3/2013 5:26:22 PM
Long time Nintendo fans have long come to terms with the third party support situation on their home consoles. It's still amusing seeing the fanboys in denial prior to launch, and in the early months.

Overall though I agree, most people have another console. If you only have a WiiU, you simply have less great games than the other consoles, you miss out on too many great games. But compliment the WiiU with the latest Playstation, XBOX or an up to date gaming PC and you have access to every great third party game and Nintendo's warm, charming and nostalgic exclusives.

I guess the only losers are people that only own a WiiU, or refuse to compliment their other systems with a WiiU. Like the Wii, it's a superb second console, just as long as you have something else to keep you going in the long dry spells.
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
#46The_Shadow_LinkPosted 2/3/2013 6:12:41 PM
According to TC's Logic

Those who own a Nintendo Wii U already own a PS3 or a Xbox 360
and
Those who own a PS3 or a Xbox 360 don't own a Wii U

So, with basic maths following this EXACT Rule TC states. For every Wii U sold, a PS3/Xbox 360 exists. And if a PS3/Xbox 360 exists, that person will never buy a Wii U.

You know, if that was true. I think it would be fair to say the Microsoft and Sony Wins as those rules essentially mean the Wii U could never outsell the Xbox 360 and the PS3.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#47Rasputin77Posted 2/4/2013 7:17:46 AM
drothegreat0ne posted...
He'll come up with a lame excuse then claim you're in love with him. It's his defense mechanism.

"Defense mechanism"... you mean like pouting with a lame callout signature, which then has to be reported, thus leading to further pouting in a quote (because someone hasn't grown up yet)... which again gets reported?

Wait a second... XD Good times.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#48DarkAdonis123Posted 2/4/2013 7:22:39 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

Nintendo.... ONLY???? These people exist?

You are just talking about the grandma's, soccer moms and kids under 10 years old.

No there are plenty of people here who refuse to buy non Nintendo consoles. And they love to make topics like this one, claiming that third party games aren't a big deal.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#49DarkAdonis123Posted 2/4/2013 7:45:17 AM
FenderMaster posted...
Long time Nintendo fans have long come to terms with the third party support situation on their home consoles. It's still amusing seeing the fanboys in denial prior to launch, and in the early months.

This. Though I'm a long time Nintendo fan, I'm certainly not blind. I bought a Wii U at launch knowing that the chances of them having poor third party support yet again was extremely high.

I love Nintendo's first party games, but that's just simply not enough. There are a ton of games that I love that are third party as well. And I'm not going to deny myself the opportunity to play great games because of brand loyalty.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#50Tom_Green_IIPosted 2/4/2013 7:57:29 AM
Hey! You guys! Wii U gets third party support too!

http://www.reviewsontherun.com/all/type-of/reviews/game-party-champions-wii-u/