Trolls need to stop talking crap about 3rd party support

#51pokemonfreak97Posted 2/4/2013 9:24:31 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Godstriker8 posted...
I feel the people who bought the wii u at launch, are the type of people who have been Nintendo only, and do not own other systems. Because really, there's not a lot of compelling software to buy a Wii U for right now if you own other systems.

Nintendo.... ONLY???? These people exist?

You are just talking about the grandma's, soccer moms and kids under 10 years old.

Let's see:

Am I a grandma? Nope, don't have kids, let alone grandkids. (Nor am I female)
Am I a soccer mom? Well, look at my last answer.
Am I under the age of 10? Do you know anyone under the age of 10 who can use the word "nor" correctly?
---
Gen VI in 2013? I'll believe that when Iris becomes Champion!
Official Pokemon #678 of the Pokemon X boards. What?
#52RetroFanGirlPosted 2/4/2013 10:02:44 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Most of wii u owners already have 360/ps3 to play other 3rd party games. You trolls are the ones missing out on monster hunter, xenoblade 2, and all the nintendo exclusives.

I'm sure we will survive lol

Reassurance.
---
Hi.
#53DarkAdonis123Posted 2/4/2013 12:53:03 PM
RetroFanGirl posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Most of wii u owners already have 360/ps3 to play other 3rd party games. You trolls are the ones missing out on monster hunter, xenoblade 2, and all the nintendo exclusives.

I'm sure we will survive lol

Reassurance.

This board is full of reassurance from both sides. There's more "we don't need (insert game and/or its publisher)" topics here than anything else.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#54PSOLavisPosted 2/4/2013 1:05:19 PM
While it does not matter to me since I own all the consoles and a gamin pc, there is a reason why the 3rd party support is an issue for many. Specifically due to Nintendo saying there would be better 3rd party support on the wii u as opposed to the wii. The growing trend though has beem that 3rd party developers are continually ditching the wii u. This is with the the ps4 and 720 not even being out yet, so when they do release this will likely be a permanent problem for Nintendo. So the reason why this is an issue is that Nintendo promised something they were not able to deliver on.