If I haven't played ME3, AC3, BAC, DS2, or CoD Blops, which one should I get?

#11Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:57:13 PM
Do you get to choose major decision at the beginning watching some comic? I thought that's how the wii u version handled it?
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#12smashmaster1111Posted 2/2/2013 10:04:35 PM
I would get ME3, even though the ending was a let down, ME3 is still a great game from start to right before the finish. I played AC3 and I didn't enjoy it that much and I was happy I was just playing my brothers copy and that I hadn't bought it myself. Can't really say much about BAC(since I haven't played it) besides it has a great reputation. Also haven't played DS2 and CoD is CoD... you either love it or hate it.
---
http://koti.phnet.fi/santamik/sexophone.swf
http://timh.fobby.net/timh.swf
#13ShaunageAUPosted 2/3/2013 4:07:43 AM
The intro to ME3 let me set things up pretty much exactly the same as my 360 ME2 endgame save. I'd recommend that.
---
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
#14Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:24:35 AM
No Darksiders love? Is there anyone who loves the game like the first one ?
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#15FewButCrazyPosted 2/3/2013 9:27:42 AM
I would reccomend either Batman or Black Ops 2.
I already beat batman on the PS3, and Im still having a blast playing it on wii U.
There are different characters to play as, new costumes and maps, so for me its been great. It also has offscreen play.

Black Ops 2 is also playable on just the gamepad, which is incredibly convenient. I never touched the single player, so I cant comment on that. But multiplayer and Zombie mode were both fun. I rented it and put about 20+ hours in. Plus, it is only 37 bucks on Amazon right now.

I rented AC3 and was bored through the 5 hours I spent chugging through the story. It may pick up after that point, but what I played was mostly walking from point a to b, cutscene, walk from a to b, cutscene, etc.

Cant comment on DS2 or ME3.
Although I did really enjoy the first Darksiders.
---
PSN = QuesoTomorokoshi
Gamertag = Tomorokoshi
#16spikejetedPosted 2/3/2013 9:36:52 AM
I have all those games except AC3, just because I didn't like the first 2. Anyways, don't listen to the people about ME3. The game is sweet. Plus, don't worry about transferring your dude across 3 games. You don't need to do that at all. Play through the game. After you beat it if you want different events use a walk-through and make the decisions on the Comic thing accordingly. I bought it for the Wii U not really missing my old shepherd.

The second screen on the all of those games is a feature that elevates the Wii U versions above the rest. However, I do play Nintendo handhelds so the second screen concept is all to comfortable to me.

Batman AC is soooo awesome on the U. The realtime map is great for late game trophy hunting. Off screen play is smooth as butter, and plays better then all other versions.. Yes even the Wii U on screen version. I can definitely vouch for that being that I bought it at launch for the 360 and played it with my Cuz in Georgia on the PS3. Grand theft Batman, he so lovingly called it..

Haven't gotten to darksiders yet. Been bouncing between alot of game so when i get time i can let yo know. gotta end this my 9 month old isn't letting my type anymore.
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#17IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/3/2013 9:41:41 AM
Apparently Arkham City on Wii U has a game breaking bug avoid it
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#18FFnutPosted 2/3/2013 10:49:56 AM
Godstriker8 posted...
Voelger posted...
I'm surprised ME3 gets no love. I realize you can't load your character from 2, but come on! Did people actually do that and remembered their decisions?

I played ME 1 and I loaded my character into ME2, I couldn't really give a crap or tell, because it was over a year removed from playing the first game. I understand people's complaints if you never played the first two games, but I beat 1 and 2.

I thought people would discourage it because of the unpopular ending. How is the game outside of the ending? Does the wii u come with the improved dlc ending or with any dlc?

It comes with the improved ending, but come on! A giant appeal of the series is how your decisions not only affect the whole game, but the whole series. It just doesn't feel nearly as good if you're character isn't the same one you played the previous entries with. Decisions you might remember will not apply with the new shep either.

If only there were some interactive way to allow you to make important decisions from previous games as well as give you a concise rundown of the events you should be aware of... some way to flesh out your characters and their choices. Perhaps some sort of "interactive comic" if you will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhO_AV_ph18
---
Official Naoya of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#19Godstriker8Posted 2/3/2013 1:38:32 PM
There's more to it then just the big decisions. Just feels better to import the actual character that you used. Plus there's a bunch of small decisions that you can't choose in the interactive comic, and along with the fact you don't carry over your level.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#20mjc0961Posted 2/3/2013 4:53:57 PM
Voelger posted...
I'm surprised ME3 gets no love. I realize you can't load your character from 2, but come on! Did people actually do that and remembered their decisions?

I played ME 1 and I loaded my character into ME2, I couldn't really give a crap or tell, because it was over a year removed from playing the first game. I understand people's complaints if you never played the first two games, but I beat 1 and 2.

I thought people would discourage it because of the unpopular ending. How is the game outside of the ending? Does the wii u come with the improved dlc ending or with any dlc?

It doesn't matter if you can't transfer your choices or character because in the end, it doesn't matter anyway. The important choices are covered by the comic at the start, the unimportant choices didn't matter for people who were able to transfer, and none of the choices mean anything once you get to the ending anyway.

So get Mass Effect 3 on Wii U if you want to play it there. Aside from the horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE ending, the rest of the game is pretty good.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey