Homeverse? Sony's Miiverse?

#1omniryuPosted 2/2/2013 8:15:27 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/01/playstation-4-rumors-spread-following-sony-tease

So sharing videos and screenshots beyond individual games ( like miiverse) will be implemented into Sony next platform. It also says that they will incorporate more social gaming aspect.

Btw what do you call the Playstation avatars? I always called them.... Homies.

I know Nintendo said they will update the miiverse to include videos but it seems it won't go beyond the miiverse. I inferred the feature the article is talking about is video sites like YouTube.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#2FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/2/2013 8:19:30 PM
miiverse is one of the best wii u features it would be fantastic if sony and microsoft including something like it in there next consoles.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#3kdognumba1Posted 2/2/2013 8:20:09 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
miiverse is one of the best wii u features it would be fantastic if sony and microsoft including something like it in there next consoles.

---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#4csalvi42Posted 2/2/2013 8:20:38 PM
oh i think this is to be expected, although Im not really interested in watch 15 min gameplay from someone else unless Im really stuck. I doubt sony or ms will be able to capture the simplicity and charm of miiverse
---
White Version FC: 0991 1102 7167
Heart Gold FC: 4898 8264 5300
#5fhsfootball74Posted 2/2/2013 8:22:00 PM
If its anything like Home i'll pass. Really soulless and lacks charm.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#6darkjedilinkPosted 2/2/2013 8:24:13 PM
Watch as all the people QQing about Miiverse on here as being too "casual" or "kiddie" all of a sudden call Sony's implementation of pretty much the exact same thing "revolutionary."

Like Wii Remotes.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#7dylanbrandon286Posted 2/2/2013 8:25:30 PM
Oh you mean Sony is ripping off Nintendo again? I'm astonished.
---
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle
#8KAMMYqueenPosted 2/2/2013 8:25:43 PM
but wait i thought miverse was a dumb idea and for kids?
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#9omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:27:09 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Watch as all the people QQing about Miiverse on here as being too "casual" or "kiddie" all of a sudden call Sony's implementation of pretty much the exact same thing "revolutionary."

Like Wii Remotes.

Who said miiverse is too kiddy?
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#10darkjedilinkPosted 2/2/2013 8:27:47 PM
omniryu posted...
darkjedilink posted...

Like Wii Remotes.

Who said miiverse is too kiddy?

Everyone who complains about the mods not letting them put up pictures of penises.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie