Things Nintendo can do about the lack of and losing 3rd party support

#1devastatorX2Posted 2/2/2013 10:10:42 PM
EA was a big partner at E3. Now they are abandoning ship, not even 1 year later.

Two things Nintendo can do:

1. Absolutely Nothing
2. and Like it.

---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.
#2BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 10:12:22 PM
A handful of games not coming =/= losing 3rd party support.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/2/2013 10:12:31 PM
Don't worry, they could possibly get their ports a year later like the launch did.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#4NerdstickPosted 2/2/2013 10:16:17 PM
Buretsu posted...

Handful?
#5BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 10:16:56 PM
Nerdstick posted...
Buretsu posted...

Handful?

Yes, handful. As in, more than 1, less than a dozen.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#6kdognumba1Posted 2/2/2013 10:18:38 PM
EA is killing Bioware

/topic
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#7BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 10:20:41 PM
kdognumba1 posted...
EA is killing Bioware

/topic

And already killed Bullfrog, Pandemic, and Westwood.
---
#8SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/2/2013 10:25:48 PM
Buretsu posted...
Nerdstick posted...
Buretsu posted...

Handful?

But it's the "handful" that includes almost all the major games known so far. That actually does = losing 3rd party support. Name a dozen hyped 3rd party games announced to actually release this year and most of them are not coming to WiiU. Learn logic before you post a weak defense.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#9RahzarXPosted 2/2/2013 10:28:46 PM(edited)
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Buretsu posted...
Nerdstick posted...
Buretsu posted...

Handful?

But it's the "handful" that includes almost all the major games known so far. That actually does = losing 3rd party support. Name a dozen hyped 3rd party games announced to actually release this year and most of them are not coming to WiiU. Learn logic before you post a weak defense.

Handful meaning the last games of the 7th generation consoles.

Developers are barely ready to start full development on the 8th generation (Wii U, 720, Ps4).

They aren't going to put their old last-gen titles on something like the Wii U where they could make an enhanced version. That would be unfair to the 360,Ps3 owners.

Your argument is that we're missing out on games already announced for 360 and Ps3. We don't WANT games from the Ps3 and 360. Notice how badly they sold on the Wii U?
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#10BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 10:28:28 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Buretsu posted...
Nerdstick posted...
Buretsu posted...

Handful?

You mean games which have been in development longer than the Wii U has existed? Those games?
---