tried to ask this on the board it goes to but no help... so help?

#1rawxfoxdogPosted 2/2/2013 11:29:36 PM
I'm sorry but the lego city board isn't active. I preorderd today then found out about the bonus but preordering this late do I still have a chance of getting the bonus? Thank you in advance
---
3ds friend code 3652-0743-6035---
3ds xl friend code 2793-1930-1584
#2Baha05Posted 2/2/2013 11:31:14 PM
Yeah you have a good chance of getting a preorder bonus, it's only if preorders are closed that you need to worry about it.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3HungtotheoverPosted 2/2/2013 11:36:58 PM
Baha05 posted...
Yeah you have a good chance of getting a preorder bonus, it's only if preorders are closed that you need to worry about it.

Wat? How do you preorder a game that is not available to preorder? Ha
---
The only 3rd party games that sell on Nintendo consoles are ones that make you dance.
#4Baha05Posted 2/2/2013 11:38:30 PM
Hungtotheover posted...

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/lego-city-undercover/102501
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#5HungtotheoverPosted 2/2/2013 11:40:11 PM
Baha05 posted...
Hungtotheover posted...

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/lego-city-undercover/102501

He already preordered it genius. If you can't preorder a game of course you should worry about a PREORDER bonus. Fanboys be crazy. Yo
---
The only 3rd party games that sell on Nintendo consoles are ones that make you dance.
#6Baha05Posted 2/2/2013 11:41:00 PM
Hungtotheover posted...
He already preordered it genius. If you can't preorder a game of course you should worry about a PREORDER bonus. Fanboys be crazy. Yo

Yeah I know but I was replying to your rather pointless question.
---
#7hellbringherPosted 2/2/2013 11:42:08 PM
Baha05 posted...
Hungtotheover posted...

Yeah I know but I was replying to your rather pointless question.

Yeah that's pointless yet you need to tell someone that a preorder bonus is hard to get if you can't preorder? Oh my.
---
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.
#8Baha05Posted 2/2/2013 11:43:27 PM
hellbringher posted...
Yeah that's pointless yet you need to tell someone that a preorder bonus is hard to get if you can't preorder? Oh my.

Because that's true, when you can no longer preorder a game you are pretty much going to luck out on the bonus.
---
#9rawxfoxdog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:43:36 PM
Maybe I will get it. I live in small town so not to many ppl getting this game here. I know they get pre order bonuses though so here hoping
---
3ds friend code 3652-0743-6035---
3ds xl friend code 2793-1930-1584
#10Baha05Posted 2/2/2013 11:44:38 PM
rawxfoxdog posted...
Maybe I will get it. I live in small town so not to many ppl getting this game here. I know they get pre order bonuses though so here hoping

Well you have a high chance of getting it TC as the game isn't out yet so when the order does come they should have enough to fill said preorders. Maybe extras too.
---