tried to ask this on the board it goes to but no help... so help?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. tried to ask this on the board it goes to but no help... so help?

User Info: rawxfoxdog

rawxfoxdog
4 years ago#1
I'm sorry but the lego city board isn't active. I preorderd today then found out about the bonus but preordering this late do I still have a chance of getting the bonus? Thank you in advance
3ds friend code 3652-0743-6035---
3ds xl friend code 2793-1930-1584

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#2
Yeah you have a good chance of getting a preorder bonus, it's only if preorders are closed that you need to worry about it.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Hungtotheover

Hungtotheover
4 years ago#3
Baha05 posted...
Yeah you have a good chance of getting a preorder bonus, it's only if preorders are closed that you need to worry about it.

Wat? How do you preorder a game that is not available to preorder? Ha
The only 3rd party games that sell on Nintendo consoles are ones that make you dance.

Baha05
4 years ago#4
Hungtotheover posted...

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/lego-city-undercover/102501
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Hungtotheover

Hungtotheover
4 years ago#5
Baha05 posted...
Hungtotheover posted...

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/lego-city-undercover/102501

He already preordered it genius. If you can't preorder a game of course you should worry about a PREORDER bonus. Fanboys be crazy. Yo
The only 3rd party games that sell on Nintendo consoles are ones that make you dance.

Baha05
4 years ago#6
Hungtotheover posted...
He already preordered it genius. If you can't preorder a game of course you should worry about a PREORDER bonus. Fanboys be crazy. Yo

Yeah I know but I was replying to your rather pointless question.

User Info: hellbringher

hellbringher
4 years ago#7
Baha05 posted...
Hungtotheover posted...

Yeah I know but I was replying to your rather pointless question.

Yeah that's pointless yet you need to tell someone that a preorder bonus is hard to get if you can't preorder? Oh my.
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.

Baha05
4 years ago#8
hellbringher posted...
Yeah that's pointless yet you need to tell someone that a preorder bonus is hard to get if you can't preorder? Oh my.

Because that's true, when you can no longer preorder a game you are pretty much going to luck out on the bonus.

User Info: rawxfoxdog

rawxfoxdog
4 years ago#9
Maybe I will get it. I live in small town so not to many ppl getting this game here. I know they get pre order bonuses though so here hoping
3ds friend code 3652-0743-6035---
3ds xl friend code 2793-1930-1584

Baha05
4 years ago#10
rawxfoxdog posted...
Maybe I will get it. I live in small town so not to many ppl getting this game here. I know they get pre order bonuses though so here hoping

Well you have a high chance of getting it TC as the game isn't out yet so when the order does come they should have enough to fill said preorders. Maybe extras too.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. tried to ask this on the board it goes to but no help... so help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived