Poll: Should Zelda move on to full voice acting?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Poll: Should Zelda move on to full voice acting?
3 years ago#1
Should Zelda games have fully voiced characters? - Results (1872 votes)
44.23% (828 votes)
55.77% (1044 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm gonna go with yes on this, but what I would want is to keep Link silent, but have the other characters voiced in cutscenes only, with maybe one-word quips sometimes during normal chats. Kinda like Fire Emblem Awakening in that respect. I really do think that this would help with creating the setting, and I have faith that Nintendo won't f*** it up with cheesy/bad voice acting. It's their third largest franchise, they'd go all out with it.

As for the whole issue with Link being named, they could get around it by having said voiced cutscenes never mention Link by whatever name you used.
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
3 years ago#2
Sure why not
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
3 years ago#3
Except Link.
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas.
3 years ago#4

However, if they did, it MIGHT be fine if they did it WITHOUT giving Link a voice.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
3 years ago#5
Well, Fire Emblem should at least.
3 years ago#6
Yes and no, keep Link as a Silent Protagonist
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
3 years ago#7
Only if there is a heavy focus on story, it would be pointless otherwise.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
3 years ago#8
I think they should eliminate the story entirely. It's unnecessary at this point. We all know what's up when we play a Zelda game, so just get me in the damn dungeon already.
3 years ago#9

It worked for the Zelda Western.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
3 years ago#10
Where's the "Ah hell naw!" option?
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Poll: Should Zelda move on to full voice acting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived