Poll: Should Zelda move on to full voice acting?

#21TheTrueNubPosted 2/3/2013 12:29:48 AM
Yes with a silent Link.
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#22x__Grim__xPosted 2/3/2013 12:58:29 AM
40Dribylf posted...
And Nintendo has been on point with voice acting lately, with Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem: Awakening being great,

And Super Mario Sunshine? Mmmmm, so talented.
#23BuretsuPosted 2/3/2013 1:00:28 AM
x__Grim__x posted...
40Dribylf posted...
And Nintendo has been on point with voice acting lately, with Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem: Awakening being great,

I wasn't aware that 10-year-old games count as 'lately'?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#24FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/3/2013 1:02:10 AM
Nintendo would have to be really careful if the put VA into zelda especially if they ever tried to give link a voice. The Zelda fanbase scares me a little sometimes to the point where if nintendo tried to change zelda to much too fast and the fans got angry cause it wasnt zelda anymore i can see tons of people marching towards all 3 nintendo headquarters with pitch forks and torches and thats not a good thing.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#25Board_hunter567Posted 2/3/2013 1:03:11 AM
As long as Link is silent.

The_Boredoms posted...
I think they should eliminate the story entirely. It's unnecessary at this point. We all know what's up when we play a Zelda game, so just get me in the damn dungeon already.

I like the stories.
But I agree that there needs to be more of that sense of exploration in the games.
#26AugustDreamingPosted 2/3/2013 1:42:01 AM
No all the way.
---
Poke White FC ( June ) - 1507 1398 3559
http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustDreams
#27sentoworfPosted 2/3/2013 1:45:57 AM
x__Grim__x posted...
40Dribylf posted...

I just started playing that game. The voices sound...weird.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#28The_BoredomsPosted 2/3/2013 1:49:27 AM
It's a visual format. I'd like to see them attempt to convey information with no words at all. It would be a fun experiment that would make millions angry and please me on more than one level as a result.
#29TheClonemasterPosted 2/3/2013 2:07:08 AM
There was an interview with the new director of Zelda right after Skyward Sword came out where he discussed this. He said they never want to give Link a voice in order to better maintain the feel that the player is Link. He discussed that they might give voice to the rest of the cast, but that if they did it could make the fact that Link doesn't have a voice stand out more than it does now with text only.

I say keep it silent, there's no need to add it, stop being lazy and read.
#30DamorahTalsetPosted 2/3/2013 2:12:58 AM
Third largest? The first is obvious, but what's the second?
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob