i am sorry people

#1StarBladeEdgePosted 2/3/2013 3:36:24 AM
but i am slowly loosing my faith in nintendo too......thanks to all the trolls.

ps4 seems to come this year.......i played sony systems for 3 generations now .... :( i can't miss this one. i bought the wii u 1 month ago and i played it like 50 hours total.....

there are no damn games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want ni no koni , tomp raider , gta 6.........i had hopes they come to the wii u but it doesn't look good.

perhaps it was a bad idea to buy a wii u so soon after all ? the trolls are right ?

wha.....whats going on ? the market changed . it was all so easy back in the days....( buy a nintendo and you are fine ) but now.....?

am i to old with my 44 years ?????
---
Sony The Best Game Company Let's destroy the ps3 board trolls! Yeah...YEAH!!!!!!
Ps4 True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#2hellbringherPosted 2/3/2013 3:39:47 AM
How much attention do you need dude? You need help.
---
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.
#3Pac12345Posted 2/3/2013 3:40:42 AM
8/10 would read again.

The 44 year old twist is a nice addition. Nothing stellar, though.
#4diggyfreshPosted 2/3/2013 3:41:00 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
but i am slowly loosing my faith in nintendo too......thanks to all the trolls.

ps4 seems to come this year.......i played sony systems for 3 generations now .... :( i can't miss this one. i bought the wii u 1 month ago and i played it like 50 hours total.....

there are no damn games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want ni no koni , tomp raider , gta 6.........i had hopes they come to the wii u but it doesn't look good.

perhaps it was a bad idea to buy a wii u so soon after all ? the trolls are right ?

wha.....whats going on ? the market changed . it was all so easy back in the days....( buy a nintendo and you are fine ) but now.....?

am i to old with my 44 years ?????

oh ye of little faith! traitorous wretch
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#5Maximo37Posted 2/3/2013 3:45:26 AM
Here is what I don't get... I don't like football... ergo, I am NOT going to watch the super bowl... Its a waste of my time... those that don't like WiiU (or Nintendo) waste everybodys time (mostly their own) complaining about it on this board... I'm not attending any super bowl parties, trashing the game I don't like... WiiU haters should (sorry TROLLS) should grow up and go away... I know you said you are 44... 38 here... We are both wasting our time on this forum... one more than another...
---
What a horrible night to have a curse...
#6ashcrvPosted 2/3/2013 3:45:37 AM
u know wat im losing faith in u bro
u betreid ur childhud how cud u
so wat if ur 44 im 50 and i liek mario
so dont b a quitter and continue ur support
ull see that nintendo will win in dhe end and ull regret spending $10000 for ps4
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#7StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:47:05 AM
don't make fun of me little dudes. i am serious this time. i know i wrote a lot of crap to annoy y'all ( i dunno i like that ) but this time....no really this time i am serious !
---
Sony The Best Game Company Let's destroy the ps3 board trolls! Yeah...YEAH!!!!!!
#8DojoOfDirtPosted 2/3/2013 3:48:33 AM
Because you're not allowed to get PS4 and Wii U and support both Sony and Nintendo. Right. Whatever man.
---
I'm hungry.
#9StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:48:50 AM
Maximo37 posted...
Here is what I don't get... I don't like football... ergo, I am NOT going to watch the super bowl... Its a waste of my time... those that don't like WiiU (or Nintendo) waste everybodys time (mostly their own) complaining about it on this board... I'm not attending any super bowl parties, trashing the game I don't like... WiiU haters should (sorry TROLLS) should grow up and go away... I know you said you are 44... 38 here... We are both wasting our time on this forum... one more than another...

but i like the wii u and the great sony materpiece wich will be the ps4 !!!!

but 1 of the 2 will die :( i don't want dat !
---
#10ashcrvPosted 2/3/2013 3:50:17 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
Maximo37 posted...

but i like the wii u and the great sony materpiece wich will be the ps4 !!!!

but 1 of the 2 will die :( i don't want dat !

dude no1's dying
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!