So I think ive figured out why so many Nintendo fans hate Sony.

#1DarkMasterShakePosted 2/3/2013 5:58:22 AM
Besides the Sony fanboys that come here and make the rest of their fans look bad.

I have a feeling its because Sony is Nintendo's biggest competitor in Japan, and Japan is wide open right now. If Sony has its rumored specs and Japanese developers began to focus on it, let's be honest its gonna be in trouble.

I only say Sony because Xbox does not sale in Japan, which is f***** up, but true. I think its safe to say Nintendo and Sony fans are more into games from the east.

Opinions? I don't hate you guys btw, I come in peace.
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#2b1gt0nePosted 2/3/2013 6:00:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3JackalPosted 2/3/2013 6:01:19 AM
Every "Hero" needs a nemesis. They have chosen Sony, the Judas that parted ways with Nintendo and made their own way, to be the enemy.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#4KAMMYqueenPosted 2/3/2013 6:01:38 AM
DarkMasterShake posted...
Besides the Sony fanboys that come here and make the rest of their fans look bad.

I have a feeling its because Sony is Nintendo's biggest competitor in Japan, and Japan is wide open right now. If Sony has its rumored specs and Japanese developers began to focus on it, let's be honest its gonna be in trouble.

I only say Sony because Xbox does not sale in Japan, which is f***** up, but true. I think its safe to say Nintendo and Sony fans are more into games from the east.

you dont hate us but i hate you. if your not here to talk about the wii U then get the hell out and stop annoying everyone with your useless topic.
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#5Luthor_Posted 2/3/2013 6:02:41 AM
It does suck that Xbox 360's don't sell in the East. It's pretty prejudice of the Eastern people.

It's a situation like the Vita is currently in. No devs put any of their JRPGs on the Xbox 360 because nobody owns it in Japan, so it doesn't sell well. But the people of Japan won't buy it until it gets JRPG's.

If the Xbox 360 would have had any sort of following in Japan it would have dominated sales against Sony. Right now it is beating PS3 with just North America and some of the UK.
---
*jumps out of bush and throws spear*
-GorillaOnRoof
#6OtakuGameraPosted 2/3/2013 6:04:13 AM
It's a situation like the Vita is currently in. No devs put any of their JRPGs on the Xbox 360 because nobody owns it in Japan, so it doesn't sell well. But the people of Japan won't buy it until it gets JRPG's.

well i dont know about the xbox, but the vita is getting loads of JRPGs in japan
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#7b1gt0nePosted 2/3/2013 6:04:56 AM
OtakuGamera posted...

well i dont know about the xbox, but the vita is getting loads of JRPGs in japan

and they still don't want it
#8DarkMasterShake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:05:54 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
DarkMasterShake posted...

you dont hate us but i hate you. if your not here to talk about the wii U then get the hell out and stop annoying everyone with your useless topic.

Just ignore me then, damn.
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#9OtakuGameraPosted 2/3/2013 6:06:46 AM
and they still don't want it

just like the wii U
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#10wingo84Posted 2/3/2013 6:09:14 AM
Actually, it all stems back to ancient Japan and the war of the tigers.

The country was split into two factions; the house of Sonytaga (who firmly believed the tigers were white with black stripes) and the house of Nintendoshi (Who believed the tigers were black with white stripes)

Both were wrong, the tigers didnt even exist back then but they were adamant both were correct/incorrect.

As you can see it's all complete bull.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival