So I think ive figured out why so many Nintendo fans hate Sony.

#31squatch22Posted 2/3/2013 7:01:13 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
PS1 and PS2 totally destroyed Nintendo.

PS3 destroyed Wii in terms of quality, hell the only reason Wii outsold PS3 because it was 2x cheaper than the PS3.

Quality = YLOD?
Power isnt quality. Quality is reliability, etc...
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#32mjc0961Posted 2/3/2013 7:05:35 AM
b1gt0ne posted...
a new idiot everyday

Yep. I hate Sony because of their terrible business practices. It has nothing to do with Nintendo.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#33DarkMasterShake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:04:11 AM
mjc0961 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
a new idiot everyday

Yep. I hate Sony because of their terrible business practices. It has nothing to do with Nintendo.

That's very fair imo. It's why I don't like MS. I can't hate them because KOTOR was on their system though...
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#34SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/3/2013 9:06:27 AM
b1gt0ne posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
It's a situation like the Vita is currently in. No devs put any of their JRPGs on the Xbox 360 because nobody owns it in Japan, so it doesn't sell well. But the people of Japan won't buy it until it gets JRPG's.

well i dont know about the xbox, but the vita is getting loads of JRPGs in japan

and they still don't want it

Like they don't want the Wii U. ;)
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#35SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/3/2013 9:07:32 AM
DarkMasterShake posted...
Besides the Sony fanboys that come here and make the rest of their fans look bad.

I have a feeling its because Sony is Nintendo's biggest competitor in Japan, and Japan is wide open right now. If Sony has its rumored specs and Japanese developers began to focus on it, let's be honest its gonna be in trouble.

I only say Sony because Xbox does not sale in Japan, which is f***** up, but true. I think its safe to say Nintendo and Sony fans are more into games from the east.

Opinions? I don't hate you guys btw, I come in peace.

As bad as Nintendo fanboys are on other boards, you are a huge hypocrite by trying to call out Sony fanboys.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#36thundercat2600Posted 2/3/2013 9:10:40 AM
Luthor_ posted...
It does suck that Xbox 360's don't sell in the East. It's pretty prejudice of the Eastern people.

It's a situation like the Vita is currently in. No devs put any of their JRPGs on the Xbox 360 because nobody owns it in Japan, so it doesn't sell well. But the people of Japan won't buy it until it gets JRPG's.

This is completely wrong. Xbox 360 had a ton of exclusive/timed exclusive JRPGs in its first few years and it still didn't sell in Japan: Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, Star Ocean 4, The Last Remnant, Enchanted Arms, Infinite Undiscovery, etc.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#37squatch22Posted 2/3/2013 9:12:43 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
As bad as Nintendo fanboys are on other boards, you are a huge hypocrite by trying to call out Sony fanboys.

Yet its ok for YOU to do it with Nintendo fans on here?
Hypocrisy.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#38GoldenJoe24Posted 2/3/2013 9:18:52 AM
No, it's pretty much just because of how obnoxious sony fanboys are. We get it, you think games need state of the art graphics to be good. That's cute. Just keep on ignoring the Wii, DS, and 3DS.
#39Lord_KagatoPosted 2/3/2013 9:19:59 AM
There's a difference between hating Sony and hating Sony Hardcore I-Hate-Nintendo Fanboys.

I love Sony. I love Nintendo. I love Microsoft. I love PC.

I hate their die-hard fans.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#40DynheartPosted 2/3/2013 9:23:30 AM
I don't hate any console fans. I dislike ignorant people, period. And not the innocent ignorant. But the blatant ignorant ones: AKA the dummies.

Be it PC, Nintendo, Sony or Xbox fans. In general, it's the person, not the breed (lack of a better word).
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2