I'm not sure which games to get for the Wii U

#1ArturiaZweiPosted 2/3/2013 11:34:37 AM
I've decided that i'd like to finally purchase the Wii U for myself after playing it numerous times elsewhere. I'm just not sure which games i'd like to have for it first.

I was looking at Super Mario Bros. U, Black Ops II, Zombi U, Nintendoland, Mass Effect 3 and Batman Arkham City, but really only want to get two games right away. I tend to take my time with games, so its not like I need much more than that.

Which ones would you recommend?
#2ArturiaZwei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:36:04 AM
And I suppose as sort of an addition, which of the new games seem like worthwhile investments. I loved the Rayman demo, but i'm wondering which games you think I should really look into.
#3ArchsazePosted 2/3/2013 11:37:49 AM
If you get the deluxe, Nintendoland is packaged in. Don't even hesitate--the deluxe is by far more bang for your buck. Nintendoland is also a great game with a surprising amount of detail and depth to each game you can play.

I recommend picking up Blops II. Great game as far as free online multiplayer goes. Zombie U is not for everyone (not for me, I'd be peeing my pants the entire game) but you can download a demo for free and decide if you like it. Same goes for a few other games.
#4senelcoolidge_Posted 2/3/2013 11:45:37 AM
New Super Mario Bros U
Nintendo Land
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
ZombiU
Mighty Switch Force HD Edition
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Nano Assault Neo
#5ArturiaZwei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:53:40 AM
Archsaze posted...
If you get the deluxe, Nintendoland is packaged in. Don't even hesitate--the deluxe is by far more bang for your buck. Nintendoland is also a great game with a surprising amount of detail and depth to each game you can play.

I recommend picking up Blops II. Great game as far as free online multiplayer goes. Zombie U is not for everyone (not for me, I'd be peeing my pants the entire game) but you can download a demo for free and decide if you like it. Same goes for a few other games.

Thanks for the reply ^^ I'll definitely be getting the Deluxe version then, because Nintendo Land seems like one of those games that both my family and I can enjoy. As far as Black Ops II, I had the original on the 360, but I really only played local multiplayer with bots and such. With online being free on the Wii U, I might actually get around to a match, i'm also really curious to see how the game controls with the Wiimote.
#6FewButCrazyPosted 2/3/2013 11:58:15 AM
I would highy reccomend Batman, Call of Duty and Mario. All of those games are fun.
---
PSN = QuesoTomorokoshi
Gamertag = Tomorokoshi
#7ArturiaZwei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:01:41 PM
Batman and Sonic All Star Racing seem like really good games too. I love the sort of Sandbox feel of Batman, but at the same time, Sonic All Star Racing looks like Diddy Kong Racing and I loved that game so much xD

>.< Unfortunately, I wasn't really gifted with decisiveness.
#8rockyminPosted 2/3/2013 12:03:03 PM
ArturiaZwei posted...
And I suppose as sort of an addition, which of the new games seem like worthwhile investments. I loved the Rayman demo, but i'm wondering which games you think I should really look into.

If you wait a couple of weeks, you can just get Rayman.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#9lowuwPosted 2/3/2013 12:10:15 PM
Ninja Gaiden 3 is a game you should look into. Its really cool.
#10SpikayaPosted 2/3/2013 12:19:19 PM
The only two games you're considering getting that I have already are Batman and Mario U. They are decent games, but...

Anyways, I do really need to get my hands on Nintendo Land as mah dad bought the basic pack. I've seen a few gameplay clips of it and it does look fun...