Nintendo getting desperate is a good thing.

#1Bancario51Posted 2/3/2013 1:40:13 PM(edited)
We get weird games we would have never gotten otherwise:

Bayonetta 2
SMT x Fire Emblem
That Monolith game

Three cheers for desperate move breeding incredible strange niche games that are awesome!
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2knightimexPosted 2/3/2013 2:19:17 PM
lol wow

these crazy western gamers calling those games "weird"....

smh
---
Old School Games FTW!
#3Prince ShondronaiPosted 2/3/2013 2:21:36 PM
I think the plans for those games (with the possible exception of SMT x FE) were already set in motion before the Wii U proved not to be as hot a seller as Nintendo hoped.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#4Tsutarja495Posted 2/3/2013 2:24:14 PM
At what point did they become desperate? And besides, Monolith Soft making a new game was something revealed years ago. The only thing the ND did was show us gameplay of it.
#5b1gt0nePosted 2/3/2013 2:25:57 PM
Nintendo desperate? What does that make Sony????
#6Virus66Posted 2/3/2013 3:16:04 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...
At what point did they become desperate? And besides, Monolith Soft making a new game was something revealed years ago. The only thing the ND did was show us gameplay of it.

Nothing was "revealed" about X years ago. If the knowledge that Monolith was making a new game makes that a "reveal", then I guess that Retro's new game has already been revealed... and Miyamoto's new game has been revealed.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#7Braver_Angel_70Posted 2/3/2013 3:37:01 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Nintendo desperate? What does that make Sony????

That makes Sony a lady of questionable morals perusing the streets seeking money for carnal acts to feed her illicit substance abuse and her kids because she's a copycat, and doesn't know how to do anything else.
---
DaLagga"consoles were their own unique thing, these days, they're essentially just really low end PC's with child locks.No wonder they're in decline."