Nintendo getting desperate is a good thing.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo getting desperate is a good thing.
3 years ago#1
We get weird games we would have never gotten otherwise:

Bayonetta 2
SMT x Fire Emblem
That Monolith game

Three cheers for desperate move breeding incredible strange niche games that are awesome!
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
3 years ago#2
lol wow

these crazy western gamers calling those games "weird"....

smh
Old School Games FTW!
3 years ago#3
I think the plans for those games (with the possible exception of SMT x FE) were already set in motion before the Wii U proved not to be as hot a seller as Nintendo hoped.
One of us. One of us. One of us.
3 years ago#4
At what point did they become desperate? And besides, Monolith Soft making a new game was something revealed years ago. The only thing the ND did was show us gameplay of it.
3 years ago#5
Nintendo desperate? What does that make Sony????
3 years ago#6
Tsutarja495 posted...
At what point did they become desperate? And besides, Monolith Soft making a new game was something revealed years ago. The only thing the ND did was show us gameplay of it.

Nothing was "revealed" about X years ago. If the knowledge that Monolith was making a new game makes that a "reveal", then I guess that Retro's new game has already been revealed... and Miyamoto's new game has been revealed.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
3 years ago#7
b1gt0ne posted...
Nintendo desperate? What does that make Sony????

That makes Sony a lady of questionable morals perusing the streets seeking money for carnal acts to feed her illicit substance abuse and her kids because she's a copycat, and doesn't know how to do anything else.
DaLagga"consoles were their own unique thing, these days, they're essentially just really low end PC's with child locks.No wonder they're in decline."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo getting desperate is a good thing.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived