Ni No Kuni belongs on wii U

#21PendragoonPosted 2/3/2013 3:58:44 PM
mini_blight posted...
Bancario51 posted...
and you belong in jail

So asking for a port is illegal now?

Ni No Kuni is on the DS, too. Funny how that version doesn't get localized. Releasing both world wide would help its chances of success. Also making Wii, 360, 3DS and Wii U versions, since the kids are mostly on those platforms. Seems like Level 5 wants this game to fail by locking it on the worst place to put a game like this.

The PS3 is not the PS2.

It sold well beyond expectations and sold out in most stores. The Strategy Guide also sold out and is currently reselling for $50+. I would say the game was a success.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#22Gogo726Posted 2/3/2013 4:40:10 PM
I wouldn't mind it being on the Wii U, but since I already have it for PS3, I wouldn't get it.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#23Muljo StphoPosted 2/3/2013 4:47:44 PM
I keeping seeing this name floating around here and there, but what is Ni No Kuni aside from apparently being a PS3 game with something Disney/Ghibli-esque about it?

(Also, secret Sony + Disney partnership? WTF was that about?)
---
"This ain't like fieldwork. You never have to notarize a man and kill him in triplicate. Well... Almost never..." - Ruby
#24OtakuGameraPosted 2/3/2013 4:49:28 PM
I keeping seeing this name floating around here and there, but what is Ni No Kuni aside from apparently being a PS3 game with something Disney/Ghibli-esque about it?

google it and experience the magical world of ghibli
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#25mini_blightPosted 2/3/2013 6:47:07 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
mini_blight posted...
Bancario51 posted...
and you belong in jail

Ni No Kuni is on the DS, too. Funny how that version doesn't get localized. Releasing both world wide would help its chances of success. Also making Wii, 360, 3DS and Wii U versions, since the kids are mostly on those platforms. Seems like Level 5 wants this game to fail by locking it on the worst place to put a game like this.

The PS3 is not the PS2.

It sold well beyond expectations and sold out in most stores. The Strategy Guide also sold out and is currently reselling for $50+. I would say the game was a success.

Are there any official numbers?
#26LonelyGoombaPosted 2/3/2013 6:55:13 PM
when I played the demo I said the same thing
feels like a nintendo game to me
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
Please check out my YT channel, even if you hate it, thats fine.
#27meiyukiPosted 2/3/2013 6:55:18 PM
Muljo Stpho posted...

(Also, secret Sony + Disney partnership? WTF was that about?)

Studio ghibli did the art and animation, they're usually referred to as the disney of japan(think the disney animated masterpieces, aladan, lion king, etc). If you're familiar with spirited away, princess monoke, kiki's delivery service and others that's ghibli. They recently played secret world of ariette in America so you may have seen ads for that.

Level-5 made the game with ghibli's art and it's a very good game, oh the quality you expect from something related to ghibli. The story is really good, and it's definitely capable of tugging on some heart strings, game is fun too. It's one of those rpgs that really stands out, kind of like how you see so many people talking about xenoblade and how much love they put into that game, ni no kuni is similar in that regard. 20 years from now I'm pretty confident it's going to be on those lists you see of must play classic rpgs.
#28bond465Posted 2/3/2013 7:10:39 PM
Except wiiu will never get it.
#29ADHDguitarPosted 2/3/2013 7:11:58 PM
You guys keep arguing, I'm gonna play Ni No Kuni on my PS3 now.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#30PendragoonPosted 2/3/2013 7:15:49 PM
mini_blight posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
mini_blight posted...
Bancario51 posted...
and you belong in jail

The PS3 is not the PS2.

Are there any official numbers?

Not yet, the amount of hype the game generated through crowd and social marketing was simply amazing. It really is no surprise that the game is doing so well.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709