The core audience won't buy Wii U, Nintendo games don't appeal to real gamers.

#51LemonKweenstaaaPosted 2/4/2013 1:49:38 PM
DTY3 posted...
LifelessBoy posted...
Does anybody bother to look at his username before replying?

You guys are so gullible.

---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
#52stargazer1981Posted 2/4/2013 2:15:56 PM
Jesus Herbert Walker Christ the Third, people.

I mean... wow. *facepalm*
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#53WalkiethrougiePosted 2/4/2013 2:20:39 PM
MichaeIPachter posted...
Nintendo needs to change things up. They need to realize that dated games like Mario will no longer sell. Nintendo games only sold well in the past because there was no real competition. The industry has evolved; games are no longer awful like they were in the 90s. Games on other consoles are more mature and challenging and have better features like Xbox Live. Nintendo can't compete because their games are low quality and 3rd parties refuse to make games for the system unless they're bribed, like how they bribed Platinum for Baynetta 2. True gamers are going to be deprived of the title because of Nintendo's rotten tricks and they won't forgive the company, which will exacerbate Nintendo's sales problem. The Wii U is Nintendo's Dreamcast, a system devoid of real games that will bankrupt the company.

smh -_-
---
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is all about having fun with them. ;)
#54WalkiethrougiePosted 2/4/2013 2:21:40 PM
diggyfresh posted...
core audience is a minority.

Jesus has spoken.
---
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is all about having fun with them. ;)