I haven't bought a game since launch day

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I haven't bought a game since launch day

User Info: Murderstorm117

Murderstorm117
3 years ago#1
That was mario u and once you beat it theres nothing else to do. Is nintendo planning to release games? Because the news we get is oh there will be a zelda and mario later stay tuned.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#2
Ok? Ever tried to look at the other titles currently out?
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
3 years ago#3
monhun is about a month away
and so is wii's pandora's tower

you can wait

User Info: Murderstorm117

Murderstorm117
3 years ago#4
Baha05 posted...
Ok? Ever tried to look at the other titles currently out?

Ive already played most of the multiplats on other systems already. The only game I want is zombi u but for $20 as its not worth more than that

User Info: ZvolTx

ZvolTx
3 years ago#5
Don't you mean lunch?
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg

User Info: lninjasonicl

lninjasonicl
3 years ago#6
Same here, I bought Mario and Zombi U at launch and just own Nintendoland now. Next Wii U game I am buying is Lego City though.
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.

User Info: vcough

vcough
3 years ago#7
I haven't either, but I beat NSMBU and still regularly play Black Ops 2 online. Those 2 are enough for me til Pikmin 3.
Nintendo Network: VWC621

User Info: DeathSnipe777

DeathSnipe777
3 years ago#8
I haven't bought a single game for it at all (only have Nintendo Land from getting the deluxe bundle), but that's because I'm trying to get through my huge backlog before buying more games. I also have the best ports on other systems already. I've already planned to get MH3U though, even if I haven't completely cleared my backlog yet.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
3 years ago#9
Same here.

Anyone who isn't an owner of just Nintendo systems will agree with you. The future looks great, but this year is abysmal.

I only bought NSMBU and Nintendoland was Bundle

Everything else that's multi platform, I can just get cheaper versions of basically the same game on my PS3.

It honestly has a horrible line up with barely any original games. Anyone who says otherwise only owns Nintendo systems, good for you. But to everyone else, not so much.
Currently playing:
Ni No Kuni

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
3 years ago#10
can you only afford 1 console?
Old School Games FTW!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I haven't bought a game since launch day

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived