I haven't bought a game since launch day

#11slymshadyPosted 2/3/2013 8:27:13 PM
I'm in the Same boat as you TC with the exception of Mario there's nothing else really out there if were talking exclusives
#12LonelyGoombaPosted 2/3/2013 8:29:22 PM
well same but I kinda expected as much getting a new console
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
Please check out my YT channel, even if you hate it, thats fine.
#13RahzarXPosted 2/3/2013 8:32:06 PM
TalesRevanant posted...
Same here.

Anyone who isn't an owner of just Nintendo systems will agree with you. The future looks great, but this year is abysmal.

I only bought NSMBU and Nintendoland was Bundle

Everything else that's multi platform, I can just get cheaper versions of basically the same game on my PS3.

It honestly has a horrible line up with barely any original games. Anyone who says otherwise only owns Nintendo systems, good for you. But to everyone else, not so much.

This year is abysmal? Nintendo apologized for these months and said after March the games will roll in.

Mario,
Zelda, Pikmin,
Yoshi,
SMT x Fire Emblem,
Rayman,
Xeno
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart
Monster Hunter

You should look into things before posting negative information.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#14Sailor GoonPosted 2/3/2013 8:39:27 PM
RahzarX posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Same here.

Anyone who isn't an owner of just Nintendo systems will agree with you. The future looks great, but this year is abysmal.

Everything else that's multi platform, I can just get cheaper versions of basically the same game on my PS3.

It honestly has a horrible line up with barely any original games. Anyone who says otherwise only owns Nintendo systems, good for you. But to everyone else, not so much.

This year is abysmal? Nintendo apologized for these months and said after March the games will roll in.

Mario,
Zelda, Pikmin,
Yoshi,
SMT x Fire Emblem,
Rayman,
Xeno
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart
Monster Hunter

none of which are out for a long time
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#15PendragoonPosted 2/3/2013 8:51:22 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
RahzarX posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Same here.

Mario,
Zelda, Pikmin,
Yoshi,
SMT x Fire Emblem,
Rayman,
Xeno
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart
Monster Hunter

Some of those are out this month, several others next month.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#16LifelessBoyPosted 2/3/2013 8:52:40 PM
knightimex posted...
can you only afford 1 console?

Look at his second post.

lrn2read
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko
#17MastaFlamezPosted 2/3/2013 8:54:43 PM
I wish I had seen this topic before I posted one that's essentially the same complaint. I apologize for that, but I'm with you in the same exact boat.
#18RahzarXPosted 2/3/2013 8:56:25 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
RahzarX posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Same here.

Mario,
Zelda, Pikmin,
Yoshi,
SMT x Fire Emblem,
Rayman,
Xeno
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart
Monster Hunter

Good games don't come out every week until years into a consoles life.

You must be 10 years old.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#19BuretsuPosted 2/3/2013 8:58:34 PM
RahzarX posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
RahzarX posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Same here.

Mario,
Zelda, Pikmin,
Yoshi,
SMT x Fire Emblem,
Rayman,
Xeno
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart
Monster Hunter

Good games don't come out every week until years into a consoles life.

You must be 10 years old.

SonyPonies like Goon have no sense of history, just one of hypocrisy. PS3 launched with fewer games than Wii U, worse games than Wii U, and didn't get anything good for several months after release.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#20Rasputin77Posted 2/3/2013 9:17:55 PM
^ I love it when you guys make sweeping generalizations about each other just to elicit a response. It's so sexy. <3.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.