I haven't bought a game since launch day

#21kdognumba1Posted 2/3/2013 8:30:53 PM
Last game I got was Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition during the holiday sale.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#22GLDanzegoPosted 2/3/2013 8:31:06 PM
TalesRevanant posted...
Same here.

Anyone who isn't an owner of just Nintendo systems will agree with you. The future looks great, but this year is abysmal.

I only bought NSMBU and Nintendoland was Bundle

Everything else that's multi platform, I can just get cheaper versions of basically the same game on my PS3.

It honestly has a horrible line up with barely any original games. Anyone who says otherwise only owns Nintendo systems, good for you. But to everyone else, not so much.

Yeah, about that.....I have every other system out there and I think it was a great launch. Don't speak for anyone but yourself.
#23MastaFlamezPosted 2/3/2013 8:42:15 PM
GLDanzego posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Same here.

Anyone who isn't an owner of just Nintendo systems will agree with you. The future looks great, but this year is abysmal.

Everything else that's multi platform, I can just get cheaper versions of basically the same game on my PS3.

It honestly has a horrible line up with barely any original games. Anyone who says otherwise only owns Nintendo systems, good for you. But to everyone else, not so much.

Yeah, about that.....I have every other system out there and I think it was a great launch. Don't speak for anyone but yourself.

Valid point. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a great yet unknown to me historical figure once said, and it definitely applies here. However, my eye beholds that I'm inclined to agree with the lineup blows guy...well, I guess it doesn't BLOW, and I get that it's new and it's getting its bearings in, but yeah. The optimistic way of looking at it is that I guess we are where we are and we know that there's more to come, so lets just look forward to it...however far away it may be...
#24Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/3/2013 8:46:16 PM
knightimex posted...
can you only afford 1 console?

Said he already played the other multiplats, so assume he has other consoles.

Love your reading, keep it up
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#25Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/3/2013 8:47:12 PM
RahzarX posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Same here.

This year is abysmal? Nintendo apologized for these months and said after March the games will roll in.

Mario,
Zelda, Pikmin,
Yoshi,
SMT x Fire Emblem,
Rayman,
Xeno
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart
Monster Hunter

You should look into things before posting negative information.

After March PS4 and Xbox 720 will release and eventually have hundreds of games.. After March

;)
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#26RahzarXPosted 2/3/2013 11:12:57 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
RahzarX posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Same here.

This year is abysmal? Nintendo apologized for these months and said after March the games will roll in.

Mario,
Zelda, Pikmin,
Yoshi,
SMT x Fire Emblem,
Rayman,
Xeno
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart
Monster Hunter

After March PS4 and Xbox 720 will release and eventually have hundreds of games.. After March

;)

Hundreds lol, never. Both will crash before the end of 2014, exiting the market with a peasly 15 titles each. All being sports games and a sequel to kameo.

I'll always have mah mario.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#27Sailor GoonPosted 2/3/2013 11:19:59 PM
RahzarX posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
RahzarX posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Same here.

Mario,
Zelda, Pikmin,
Yoshi,
SMT x Fire Emblem,
Rayman,
Xeno
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart
Monster Hunter

none of which are out for a long time

Good games don't come out every week until years into a consoles life.

You must be 10 years old.

Funny as how all the consoles I've ever owned have all had many amazing games in its first year. But its Nintendo right...its okay to wait decades for a decent game to come out right?
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#28RahzarXPosted 2/3/2013 11:25:01 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
RahzarX posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
RahzarX posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Same here.

Mario,
Zelda, Pikmin,
Yoshi,
SMT x Fire Emblem,
Rayman,
Xeno
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart
Monster Hunter

none of which are out for a long time

Good games don't come out every week until years into a consoles life.

You must be 10 years old.

Funny as how all the consoles I've ever owned have all had many amazing games in its first year. But its Nintendo right...its okay to wait decades for a decent game to come out right?

I didn't realize the Wii U had been out for a year already.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#29BuretsuPosted 2/3/2013 11:27:51 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Funny as how all the consoles I've ever owned have all had many amazing games in its first year.

Yeah, PS3 had such amazing games as Sonic '06, Enchanted Arms, Lair, and Jericho in its first year.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#30Sailor GoonPosted 2/3/2013 11:29:41 PM
We dont even have any release dates for anything. Nintendo pulls this BS "launch window" asinine garbage. We have Rayman coming out this month, and a couple of other games perhaps in May. So other than the launch games, we have maybe 3-4 definitive game releases. That's in a period of what....7 months. And you're okay with that and trying to defend it? lol
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh