I haven't bought a game since launch day

#41TMW001Posted 2/4/2013 1:22:07 AM
TalesRevanant posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
Me either. But I don't really care. I have plenty. Ni No Kuni just came out and that occupies my time at the moment. And afterwards Fire Emblem, my precious~

It's seriously so amazing! Best RPG I've played this gen, hands down. Xenoblade is overrated.

Fire Emblem tomorrow...

Then

The Last of Us
MGS Ground Zeroes
Pandora's Tower
Project X Zone
Tales Of Xillia...

Going to be such an amazing year for games. My PS3's gonna get a ton of love. Stoked for FE.

^This is a true gamer here!
#42MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/4/2013 1:25:07 AM
RahzarX posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Same here.

Anyone who isn't an owner of just Nintendo systems will agree with you. The future looks great, but this year is abysmal.

I only bought NSMBU and Nintendoland was Bundle

Everything else that's multi platform, I can just get cheaper versions of basically the same game on my PS3.

It honestly has a horrible line up with barely any original games. Anyone who says otherwise only owns Nintendo systems, good for you. But to everyone else, not so much.

This year is abysmal? Nintendo apologized for these months and said after March the games will roll in.

Mario,
Zelda, Pikmin,
Yoshi,
SMT x Fire Emblem,
Rayman,
Xeno
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Game & Wario
Lego City Undercover
Mario Kart
Monster Hunter

You should look into things before posting negative information.

It makes me happy to know that you think that all the games on that list will come out this year. I like the idea of prolonged disappointment.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#43Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/4/2013 1:26:51 AM
All I have atm for my wii u is new super mario bros U nintendo land and ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge I prolly wont be buying another wii u game until november when all the new games from e3 are out with the expection of pikmin 3 if it comes out in the summer.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#44TalesRevenantPosted 2/4/2013 1:33:17 AM
TMW001 posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
Me either. But I don't really care. I have plenty. Ni No Kuni just came out and that occupies my time at the moment. And afterwards Fire Emblem, my precious~

It's seriously so amazing! Best RPG I've played this gen, hands down. Xenoblade is overrated.

Fire Emblem tomorrow...

Then

The Last of Us
MGS Ground Zeroes
Pandora's Tower
Project X Zone
Tales Of Xillia...

Going to be such an amazing year for games. My PS3's gonna get a ton of love. Stoked for FE.

^This is a true gamer here!

Thanks dude! Definitely forgot some like Wind Waker, God of War, Pokemon, etc.

What are you looking forward to?

It's gonna be one of the best year for games in awhile. I don't know how people just live on only Nintendo Consoles. That's not gaming. Learn to appreciate every company, then you get to play games, and ultimately have more fun.
---
Currently playing:
Ni No Kuni
#45Faceman_Posted 2/4/2013 1:41:47 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Ok? Ever tried to look at the other titles currently out?

Ive already played most of the multiplats on other systems already. The only game I want is zombi u but for $20 as its not worth more than that

Lol @ the stupidest comment I've read today.