Since EA lost their NCAA exclusivity could this happen?

#1falcon712Posted 2/3/2013 7:42:43 PM
Could we see a new studio take a stab at college football?

EA possibly lose their rights to develop NFL exclusively letting the NFL2K series comeback?

Think about it 2K sports title exclusive to Nintendo?

While everyone is stuck to kissing EA's butt????
---
Outlaw 7
#2falcon712(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:59:40 PM
Bump or are all trolls
---
Outlaw 7
#3MaggotPosted 2/3/2013 8:18:14 PM
I would welcome a new maker of the NCAA football games. I only buy the NCAA football games no madden games and I find myself playing it less and less each year. I hope a studio takes the risk and does this.
---
I Know a lot, but I don't know much.
Dry Browser??? What is he, alcohol free.
#4AwayFromHerePosted 2/3/2013 8:29:49 PM
lol 2K make an exclusive game?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#5Ryan SiPosted 2/3/2013 8:47:52 PM
The NFL has no incentive to not (once again) renew their agreement with EA. Despite the hate around these parts, Madden sells a ridiculous amount every year and makes both companies tons of money.

...and even if they did, Take-Two wouldn't resurrect the 2K series as a Nintendo exclusive.
---
Most Wanted: Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC), Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) Final Fantasy X HD (PS3)
#6megax11Posted 2/3/2013 8:56:19 PM
2K made better football games. They need to make them again. EA's just too afraid to let them.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#7AwayFromHerePosted 2/3/2013 8:59:47 PM
2K made better football games. They need to make them again. EA's just too afraid to let them.

No, the NFL doesn't want companies selling their licensed games for lower than the established retail price.

2K sold 2K5 at $20 instead of $50, the NFL got pissed and sold the exclusive license to EA.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#8SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/3/2013 9:04:54 PM
EA didn't lose the rights, they were forced to not pursue renewal, which is a good thing. I hope 2K decides to try their hand at football again next year, and let the awful baseball they made filter out of our memories first.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#9Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/3/2013 9:24:31 PM
Only a foolish publisher would allow an exclusive game to the Wii U other than games that Nintendo paid to have developed(Bayonetta 2).

Let's make an exclusive game and hopefully all the 2 million console owners will buy it
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#10Ryan SiPosted 2/3/2013 10:33:49 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

No, the NFL doesn't want companies selling their licensed games for lower than the established retail price.

2K sold 2K5 at $20 instead of $50, the NFL got pissed and sold the exclusive license to EA.

Actually, EA outbid Take-Two for the license. The NFL let multiple developers who had NFL games at the time bid and EA won.

No offense, but try knowing what you're talking about before entering in a discussion.
---
Most Wanted: Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC), Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) Final Fantasy X HD (PS3)