WiiU just to tide people over till PS4/360?

#1GooBacksBackPosted 2/4/2013 12:58:06 AM
Does anyone else feel this way about the Wii U?
#2TMW001Posted 2/4/2013 12:59:09 AM
Nah I just feel the Wii U is just to bring me fun Nintendo first party games does anyone ever feel that way?
#3BuretsuPosted 2/4/2013 12:59:40 AM
Yes, people would rather spend $350 on a new system to last them a year than buy games for the console they already own. You're, like, a SUPAR GENYUS.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/4/2013 1:00:13 AM
nope at this point i dont plan to pick up a ps4 till a couple years into its life span if at all and i wont touch a microsoft console after the crap i went threw with the 360 dieing within the first year i had it. My plan for this gen is PC and Wii U and call it a day.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#5diggyfreshPosted 2/4/2013 1:03:24 AM
I do feel this way. ps4 won't be worth it to me for at least a couple of price drops. until then, wii u should hit its stride
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#6darkqueenhelbaPosted 2/4/2013 1:08:58 AM
If you're a gamer, every system is just tiding you over until something new comes out. What redundancy...
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#7G1ingyPosted 2/4/2013 1:09:34 AM
Did people buy the Wii to tide over till PS3? No? Well there you go.
#8MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/4/2013 1:14:23 AM
Nintendo released the Wii U to make a quick buck. They know they can't compete with the true next gen consoles to come, so yes this console is just a temporary fix for peoples gaming needs.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#9kdognumba1Posted 2/4/2013 1:38:01 AM
Nope. In all honesty, I enjoy my PS3 and 360 but as the years progressed, they both evolved into systems that played mostly 3rd party games or games that play like 3rd party games. Unless I see Sony or Microsoft start using some of the IP they own that aren't, for lack of better way of describing it, mostly western based, I won't be getting either of their next generation systems and will just stick with PC for the bulk of the games in the next generation and Wii U for the exclusives.

I refuse to get their new systems if its a repeat of this closing generation. I'm not paying for online and "deals" when I can boot up my computer and have vastly superior online and vastly superior deals without an annual fee. I'm not going to buy these systems for more Resistance, Halo, Uncharted, and Killzone when I can boot up my PC and games like Team Fortress 2 and Planetside 2 for free and buy the superior versions of all 3rd party games (that also play better then the consoles first party games). I'm not going to invest in the systems if they're just better graphics but have nothing unique going for them.

On the note of games, in order for me to even consider a purchase the PS4 or 720, I need to see revival of their older IP. If I don't see Sony bust out with PS1 and PS2 goodness like Wild Arms, Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Legaia, Dark Cloud, Jak and Daxter, Lemmings, Jet Moto, Jumping Flash, Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, etc. I won't give PS4 the time of day. If I don't see Microsoft start using Rare's IP, start reviving older Xbox series's, or do something with some of the earlier IP they made on the 360, I won't give the 720 the time of day.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#10DiscostewSMPosted 2/4/2013 1:39:07 AM
I don't understand.......360 being released again?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project