Your Childhood: Favorite Nintendo TV show?

#51DarkAdonis123Posted 2/4/2013 1:38:38 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Dat Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

Dose live action Mario and Luigi segments!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w2fi_f5OLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0

Dat nostalgia!

Dose memories!

Thanks man, that made my day.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#52Godstriker8Posted 2/4/2013 1:55:29 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
senelcoolidge_ posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
senelcoolidge_ posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
None they were god awful.

I feel sorry for your childhood.

Because I had taste?

I don't know, what would you consider "taste." Would also like to know if you've even seen half of these as I'm unaware of your age.

Leave him alone, it's not his fault he has a poor taste in animation.
He liked the third season of Digimon, that alone should be evidence of his poor taste.
Everyone knows, only the first season was good.

On topic. I liked Captain N, but that wasn't my childhood, that aired 3 years prior to my birth.
As a kid, who loved Pokemon, I actually never cared for the cartoon (I swear to god, if someone goes into a whole "it's an anime, not a cartoon" BS, I will smack you!).
I was too busy watching awesome shows about ducks with Scottish accents, ducks impersonating Batman, TMNT and steroid enraged super apes with silly glowing hair that have awesome kung-fu fights on other planets with space Hitler.

Also, to the dude that mentioned Looney Tunes, you freaking rock.

I didn't hate the Megaman cartoon. And personally, I did like Scott McNeil as Protoman.

Also, I do believe the series was called Kirby: Right back at ya.
Kirby of the Stars is the Japanese name of the series, which is rather different, thus should be treated as different series all together.

Third season of Digimon IS the best season.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#53NickTheBlitzPosted 2/4/2013 1:55:40 PM
I watched most of those regularly as a kid, but the Legend of Zelda was rarely on for some reason. So when I did catch an episode, it was the greatest thing ever.

Oh, the memories. :(
---
"Love, hope, faith. The greatest of these: love."
Check out my webcomic! http://www.drunkduck.com/La_Vie_a_la_Mode
#54GloryChaosPosted 2/4/2013 1:57:30 PM
Worst season of Digimon is Season 4. Well, I don't know if it got worse as I haven't seen a season past that one. But man, it was bad. And it started off pretty well too.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#55BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/4/2013 2:00:39 PM
Pokemon
---
Greatness comes from within
#56SILKAPosted 2/4/2013 3:03:30 PM
I have to go with the Super Show, but Zelda comes in a close second.
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#57P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:27:48 PM
Kiro_nami posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Kiro_nami posted...
Oh god I remember that DK cartoon..

Why was Donkey Kong such a wimp in that show?

I think it had to do with him being a teenager who was still learning the ropes. He certainly is no pushover now!

Turns out he wasn't the ruler of the island in that show. I guess it makes sense.

Found out that DK (the younger DK, not Cranky Kong) didn't become King of the Jungle until Jungle Beat.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#58_Sovereign_Posted 2/4/2013 9:48:46 PM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
All those shows were pretty bad honestly.

So bad, yet so good that I've got my 3 yr old daughter hooked on Mario and Zelda!

Also Ninja Turtles and Ghostbusters
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.