what will be the first good game for the Wii U?

#31x2link777Posted 2/4/2013 8:35:55 AM
NSMBU, a good fun game, that, imho, is the best 2d Mario yet. And Nintendoland, a game I had no interest in at all, and even disliked the idea of, but I randomly picked up a used copy at Gamestop to give it a shot and fell i love with it. So the first good games are already here.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#32pokemonfreak97Posted 2/4/2013 8:46:29 AM
It's a tie between Assassin's Creed 3, NSMBU, Nintendo Land, and ZombiU.

All launch titles, all games that might have a few bugs here or there, but definitely were "good" games. Not "excellent" games (that will be the domain of Pikmin 3 and the as-yet-unnamed installments of major series (the first Mario that wasn't slightly rushed as a launch title, the WIi U Zelda game (or possibly WWHD), et cetera)
---
Gen VI in 2013? I'll believe that when Iris becomes Champion!
Official Pokemon #678 of the Pokemon X boards. What?
#33oldgamingfanPosted 2/4/2013 8:47:58 AM
the wii u already has good games

zombi u is a great game and my favorite game this year

call of duty black ops 2 wii u version is best

mass effect 3 wii u version is best because of extended cut and extras included

nintendo land is good

the cave is a great game

many new great games are coming to the wii u

aliens colonial marines looks great

walking dead survival instinct looks good

resident evil revalations looks great

plus with nintendos big franchises coming out somtime this year the wii u already has great games and more great games are coming soon overall i am very happy with my wii u and look forward to the new releases
---
the end of the world is coming and i am ready
#34_Sovereign_Posted 2/4/2013 8:51:25 AM
hellbringher posted...
Rayman Legends is out already its called Rayman Origins
NSMBU is out already its called NSMBWii
Zombi U is far from good. The only people who say it is are the ones that paid 40-60 dollars for it.

The TC is right. When is that first "omg I have to buy a Wii U" game going to arrive. There are a lot of people waiting for this just because you decided to buy any and every game doesn't mean people with other consoles can't find an equally fun experience on another system. The Wii U doesn't have a system seller yet. That's a fact.

Please tell me you didn't buy ANY consoles for sequels to franchises you really enjoyed because then you'd be a hypocrite.

( Obvious sarcastic examples below)
Halo 4 is already out, it's called Halo : Combat Evolved
GTAV is already out, it's called GTA
Metal Gear Rising is already out, it's called Metal Gear

The WiiU does have plenty of system sellers, just not ones you think are worthwhile. News flash, opinions differ and just because there is nothing there that interests you, doesn't mean everybody else in the whole world sees things like you do.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#35MizunoRyuuPosted 2/4/2013 8:55:31 AM
I'd say the Bayonetta sequel. Awesome game. Can't help but think making it a Wii U exclusive is a horrible idea though.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#36MarioMan847Posted 2/4/2013 9:01:11 AM
Virus66 posted...
Mario U was a good game.
Nintendo Land was a good game.
ZombiU was a good game.
Most of the 3rd party ports were good games.

I'm not sure what you are getting at TC.

---
Video games are awesome.
#37UndietakerPosted 2/4/2013 9:11:17 AM
So cute how the dilusionals have only managed to anwser with ports and bloatware.

Ahh... you all wasted your money, admit it lol.
#38thefabregas22Posted 2/4/2013 9:14:37 AM
lol funky barn already came out.
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#39Cream0weet67Posted 2/4/2013 9:28:05 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Scribblenauts is better on PC. The Wii U actually has the worst version.

3DS actually has the worst version. =)

MizunoRyuu posted...
I'd say the Bayonetta sequel. Awesome game. Can't help but think making it a Wii U exclusive is a horrible idea though.

They really didn't have a choice. Sony and Microsoft wouldn't take them. If not for Nintendo, Bayonetta 2 wouldn't be happening.

~

I'm going to start throwing money at Nintendo once the new Monolith Soft game comes out. Can't wait. =)
#40DTY3Posted 2/4/2013 9:52:49 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
DTY3 posted...
If you honestly dont think any of the games are at least "good", then you should just stop gaming. It clearly isn fun for you anymore.

The only one that looks about equal to good is NSMBU and even that is only passable.

Scribblenauts?
Call of Duty?
Nintendoland?
Sonic and Allstars?

These are bad games? And dont give me that "HURR DURR PC crap. These are games on Wii U. Being on another console/PC doesnt mean they suddenly don't exist.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.