what will be the first good game for the Wii U?

#41En Sabah NurPosted 2/4/2013 10:05:07 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Find me a bad one.
Aside from ME3 and AC3.

Maybe Arkham City, but that game's only flaw is, it's too damn easy, even on hard. And being able to counter six foes at once, is a little OP.

NSMBU is the same as the previous NSMB, and NSMB2 aside, the other NSMB games were awesome. It's just that if you've played one, don't ever bother playing another.

ZombiU is actually pretty good, flawed, but good.

Rayman Legends is (yes, it's not even out yet, and I already declare it the second greatest platformer of all time. DKC2 is hard to beat. Not that it's much worse than DKC2, it's just that DKC2 might as well have been programmed by Buddha, Muhammad and Anubis. I hope it is a timed exclusive though, I want the 360 owners to experience it. PS3 owners... we made a poor decision).

For the most part, most of the games on the WiiU are pretty good. I even found myself sort of liking Black Ops 2 (haven't played the U version yet, but if it's anything like the PC version, minus the OBVIOUS differences, I might just pick it up)

Hands down, one of the dumbest posts I have seen in my near-decade on this site. You should be legitimately ashamed.
---
Playing - Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2, PSABR, Halo 4, Lego LOTR, Darksiders 2, Forza Horizon, Transformers FOC, DOA5, Game of Thrones, Skyrim, Resident Evil 6, MAA
#42justcause2wPosted 2/4/2013 10:10:21 AM
Lego City
Wind Waker HD
#43Jaime_BennPosted 2/4/2013 10:13:48 AM
I only play games with 95+ metacritic ratings
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#44SigmaHacielPosted 2/4/2013 10:18:24 AM
En Sabah Nur posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
Find me a bad one.
Aside from ME3 and AC3.

Maybe Arkham City, but that game's only flaw is, it's too damn easy, even on hard. And being able to counter six foes at once, is a little OP.

NSMBU is the same as the previous NSMB, and NSMB2 aside, the other NSMB games were awesome. It's just that if you've played one, don't ever bother playing another.

ZombiU is actually pretty good, flawed, but good.

Rayman Legends is (yes, it's not even out yet, and I already declare it the second greatest platformer of all time. DKC2 is hard to beat. Not that it's much worse than DKC2, it's just that DKC2 might as well have been programmed by Buddha, Muhammad and Anubis. I hope it is a timed exclusive though, I want the 360 owners to experience it. PS3 owners... we made a poor decision).

For the most part, most of the games on the WiiU are pretty good. I even found myself sort of liking Black Ops 2 (haven't played the U version yet, but if it's anything like the PC version, minus the OBVIOUS differences, I might just pick it up)

Hands down, one of the dumbest posts I have seen in my near-decade on this site. You should be legitimately ashamed.

No, he just isn't a sheeple.
#45IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/4/2013 10:24:42 AM
I thought we were talking about exclusives...? Why would we talk about games that are available in better form elsewhere?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#46justdontaskPosted 2/4/2013 10:34:40 AM
do i think there are no good Wii U games out right now? not at all

do i have a Wii U? nope

will i get one? yes!

what game(s) will make me get one? SSBU, LoZ:U, or MK:U... maybe others if i see any other good ones, but any 1 of those 3 alone will make me buy the system, just so i can buy those on day 1... it might as well be a law from Nintendo that they will have one of each of those games on every single console they release from now on.... Mario Kart is a great family/party game, SSB is a good game to play with one or two friends, and LoZ is..... well.... opinions differ, but i think its the best franchise Nintendo has.... Mario games are good (this might as well be fact, because only trolls disagree), but theyve been going the way of CoD lately.... same game, minor tweaks....
---
logic escapes this site.
#47Virus66Posted 2/4/2013 10:37:54 AM
Why are people here completely unable to admit a game is good, despite not liking it. Hell, I hate the GTA games with a passion but even I can admit that it can provide a great gaming experience to those who enjoy the genre. I guess I expect far too much from the idiots who inhabit the internet.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#48NewavePosted 2/4/2013 10:53:54 AM
At this point your guess is as good as mine. I'm guessing it'll either be a third party game still completely unknown to the public or, if done right, a sequel to Metroid Other M.

He who lives shall see.
---
I have: NES, GB, GBA(3), PSX(5), DC, PS2, PSP(2), GC(2), Wii, XB(2), XB360
I want: GBP, GBL, GBC, SNES, MD, MCD, 32X, SS, PS3, PSV
#49IronticsDragonLPosted 2/4/2013 10:59:29 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
phineasfool posted...
New Super Mario Bros U

---
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord
#50Overlord9011Posted 2/4/2013 11:03:16 AM
New Super Mario Bros U is a good game. Just because it's not the really original doesn't mean it's bad. It's still really fun.
---
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666