Choose one of the following systems you'd want for virtual console Wii U

#11b1gt0nePosted 2/4/2013 10:58:59 AM
Saturn, Dreamcast, Gamecube
#12RobotPirteGhostPosted 2/4/2013 11:02:27 AM
Arcade. I'd love to see some of those light gun type games (Time Crisis, House of the Dead, etc) compatible with a Wiimote.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#13DEMONPANDA212Posted 2/4/2013 11:14:23 AM
At this moment in time, I'd just be happier gettng the games we're long overdue, like Ninja Gaiden 2 and 3, Metal Slug 4, Shock Troopers 2, Parasol Stars, MSX games etc...

Because the U.K and Euro VC is very limited.

Then and ONLY then would I be asking for more systems.

NGC and Dreamcast don't bother me as I have around 80 disc games for the 2 systems.

XBOX and PS1 I have around 30 digital games over the 2 and another 35 discs (PSN and Live are the digital versions, not illegal crappy emu's).

And I have about 70 NDS carts so that would't interest me personally either.

As for the Saturn, the only game I knew I wanted was NIGHTS and NIGHTS HD fixed that for me.

So I suppose my vote goes to arcade because I'm not even bothered about newer machines, there's still plenty of old titles they can release.

The GBA was my most wanted as I used to have around 50 games and another 20 I always wanted, so I will flatten many a on GBA games now that they've been confirmed.
#14Oni_TaedoPosted 2/4/2013 11:18:36 AM
shampoowarrior posted...
None of the above.

Nintendo has made it pretty clear their goal with VC is to screw over the people who buy it. So I don't care what systems they put on the VC. I won't buy it because I don't like getting screwed by Nintendo.

Someone's paranoid.
Big scary company is out to get you?

Not crazy in the slightest.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#15DEMONPANDA212Posted 2/4/2013 11:20:14 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
None of the above.

Nintendo has made it pretty clear their goal with VC is to screw over the people who buy it. So I don't care what systems they put on the VC. I won't buy it because I don't like getting screwed by Nintendo.

Someone's paranoid.

It's not paranoia when you know they're out to get you ;P
#16StephenYap3Posted 2/4/2013 12:33:34 PM
Game Cube. No contest.
---
I have trouble communicating with people :(
#17Virus66Posted 2/4/2013 12:34:59 PM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
None of the above.

Someone's paranoid.

It's not paranoia when you know they're out to get you ;P

Iwata is just sitting outside his window with an AR-15... just waiting for the. right. moment.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#18R_O_B_Sentry(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:27:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19R_O_B_Sentry(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:11:58 AM
bump *final time :)
---
Hi ! I'm Omochao. @_@ ) I'm here to help you.
Ah... My, my... <3 I foresaw your arrival, Mario. -- Merluvlee, Paper Mario