You guys do realize that the more negative the press, the better, right?

#1Nate_DihldorffPosted 2/4/2013 6:09:08 AM
It pushes Nintendo to work harder. Defending Nintendo is not helping, especially since it's a corporation. Just look at Sony's output (quality of their exclusives is subjective). If they had PS2-like sales, there would be no effort from them. Now since Nintendo keeps getting bad news after bad news, they are opting to work harder for us, their customers. Although a little lackluster, Iwata's Nintendo Direct gave us a few new titles to look forward to. And hell, they might try to gain trust with 3rd parties for those of us who DO care about playing GTA or Metal Gear on a Nintendo platform.
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#2hellbringherPosted 2/4/2013 6:50:17 AM(edited)
Can't get more negative than it already is.
---
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.
#3LordDragonMastePosted 2/4/2013 6:28:13 AM
lol.

Nintendo work harder?

They always ALWAYS just do their own thing. This time I hope it cost them.
#4Rasputin77Posted 2/4/2013 6:36:16 AM
So far, so good.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#5HELZEROPosted 2/4/2013 7:04:14 AM
LordDragonMaste posted...
lol.

Nintendo work harder?

#6Baha05Posted 2/4/2013 7:09:20 AM
While true you got to realize a lot of the actual negativity is really forced and out f proportion in some cases.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#7Virus66Posted 2/4/2013 8:43:38 AM(edited)
There is just so much hyperbole about everything Nintendo does, and regardless of any steps they take, some b****y, whiny gamers will complain about it. No matter how badly any of the other companies screw up, people just look right past it and ignore it. RRoD? Pfft, the Wii U bricks updates if you unplug it while it's updating! Far Worse! Sony's infamous security snafu where PSN was down for months on end? Nope, that 5-10 second loading on Wii U is way more important. Xbox 360 and PS3 were pretty much stagnant with releases and got a lot of last gen ports for the first year or so (more notoriously was the PS3) and yet the Wii U gets called out for doing the exact same thing. Every company does things equally as bad/good as Nintendo yet people love to pick on them because it's cool to do so.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#8MotiJrPosted 2/4/2013 8:44:03 AM(edited)
lol.

Nintendo work harder?

Yeah because everyone wants them to follow the crowd and make pretty but boring games. Oh wait, that's just you.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.