Bayonetta 2 In game footage

#11mkfreddddiPosted 2/4/2013 8:06:30 AM
isnt this the end scene of the development video from the january 23rd wii u direct?
---
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN & NNiD: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR
#12ugoo18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:07:09 AM
mkfreddddi posted...
isnt this the end scene of the development video from the january 23rd wii u direct?

Yep
---
"THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT ?"
#13IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/4/2013 8:10:47 AM
I hope the actual in game looks better because yeeeesh, can see why SEGA dropped it
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#14pikachupwnagePosted 2/4/2013 8:14:23 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Well that was unimpressive.

Well yeah its a second of footage from an early build....Not exactly mind blowing material.

Probably will get a trailer with lots of ingame footage at E3.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#15Oni_TaedoPosted 2/4/2013 8:15:13 AM
The graphics are nice, and I do hope that's the actual in-game visuals, as he said.

But visuals alone will not sell this. It's a sequel to a game, that didn't sell well.
Platinum needs to let Nintendo market the game.

And Nintendo needs to do something that they might not have ever considered doing recently, marketing. Air commercials on tv more often, late at night, when the beer swilling CoD boys are trying to watch Futurama, and midway through the day, so that bored at-home husbands can see why they should buy a WiiU. Last commercial for a Nintendo game I have ever seen, was Other M. I never saw one for Brawl, MKWii, NSMBWii, TP, none. Ever.

Don't neglect magazines either. Nintendo lost a huge edge with Nintendo Power. If that had kept going (not their fault), they would be capable of marketing it much more aggressively, but, even without that, they can still use comic books, and other gaming mags to market it.

Come launch day, if there's someone in a gaming store that isn't there to pick up a copy, they weren't marketing it hard enough.

We need the aggressive, angry Nintendo now, more than ever.
Which is why Sega was important. Sega kept a fire under their asses by having just as many awesome games, and just as awesome hardware, for roughly the same price.
Sony and Microsoft have great hardware and games that are hit or miss. Mostly miss, lately.

I want this to do well. I WANT a Bayonetta 3, and I want it to be multiplatform.
Will I buy it? No. I disliked the first. I won't like the second. I just don't like DMC, or clones of DMC. Too mind numbing.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#16IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/4/2013 8:15:26 AM
pikachupwnage posted...

Well yeah its a second of footage from an early build....Not exactly mind blowing material.

Lets hope. Because like that guy said it looked like they ripped an asset directly from LP2 lol.
---
#17hellbringherPosted 2/4/2013 8:15:41 AM
pikachupwnage posted...

Then why post it?
---
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.
#18IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/4/2013 8:16:12 AM
I don't think Nintendo is the go to guy for marketing, seeing how they handled marketing the Wii U...
---
#19Oni_TaedoPosted 2/4/2013 8:21:20 AM
I hope the actual in game looks better because yeeeesh, can see why SEGA dropped it

You can't even be happy that it looks fairly decent, simply because it's on a Nintendo console?
You're a special kind of petty.

I'm not hard for my PS3, but I can still admit there's games on it, that I love. InFamous, and LBP to name some (I give those two series a great deal of flak, because they are terrible. I still enjoy them), and then there's games I'm happy the 360 has. I'm actually really happy that the 360 got FFXIII, I mean, not because XIII was a good game, it wasn't. But it marked the first time someone without a Sony console got to enjoy a main series FF since1994.

Just be happy that someone out there is going to enjoy something that wouldn't normally exist. It's a miracle this is even getting made. You should be happy for the people who wanted it.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#20DTY3Posted 2/4/2013 8:27:06 AM
trenken posted...
THAT was IT? Half a second? I thought this was a gameplay vid.

Nah it was just proof that that thing wasnt CGI
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.