Let me see if this board can have a thread without a ridiculous console argument

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Let me see if this board can have a thread without a ridiculous console argument
2 years ago#1
So, I'm hoping that I'm not the only person on this board who actually just wanted to discuss the Wii U. So, this thread is for that; it is not about the Wii U in comparison to the PS3/360/PS4/720/Vita/3DS/Dreamcast/NES/Atari Lynx/Magnavox Odyssey; it is about what you like and dislike about the Wii U.

Please try to keep discussion civilized.
---
Gen VI in 2013? I'll believe that when Iris becomes Champion!
Official Pokemon #678 of the Pokemon X boards. What?
2 years ago#2
I like the Wii U because games run better than on the 360/PS3.
2 years ago#3
Atari Lynx, you say? Now THAT was a system!
---
"There exists in this country a callous, corrupt, and corrupting shadow industry that sells, and sows, violence against its own people" -NRA executive
2 years ago#4
I dislike Nintendo's archaic ideas about practically everything. For example: linking everything to the console instead of a unified account system.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
2 years ago#5
I like that Wii U will get awesome first party games. I dislike most other things about it.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
2 years ago#6
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I dislike Nintendo's archaic ideas about practically everything. For example: linking everything to the console instead of a unified account system.

Still dontget why this matters. You buy a game its linked to your console so what.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#8
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Vita sucks! Sony is a copy cat! Sony is Dooooooomed!

Please leave discussion of other consoles out of this topic. I tolerated the mention of the Atari Lynx because it was in the spirit of my original mention of the Lynx; a joke.
---
Gen VI in 2013? I'll believe that when Iris becomes Champion!
Official Pokemon #678 of the Pokemon X boards. What?
2 years ago#9

Still dontget why this matters. You buy a game its linked to your console so what.

fault is a fault
you buy a cd you can lend it to your friend or bring it over and play it there
for nintendo you have to carry your system around >_>
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
2 years ago#10

lol so you mean like Microsoft and Sony?

you must dislike a lot of stuff, you big disliker you
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Let me see if this board can have a thread without a ridiculous console argument

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived