Let me see if this board can have a thread without a ridiculous console argument

#81IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/4/2013 4:17:35 PM
Sad drunken trolls :(
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#82BuretsuPosted 2/4/2013 4:18:57 PM
drothegreat0ne posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Buretsu posted...
Yeah, he's drunk.

I'm not the one who thinks that Nintendo employs the services of powerful dark wizards who transfer data between systems.

Woooosh

Icecream is so butthurt that he closed his thread.

He was too afraid to get modded for his constant bullying, insulting and harassment of squatch.
---
Vita sucks! Sony is a copy cat! Sony is Dooooooomed! -Nice_Kirbyfan9
And the Vita is failing hard -Linetrix
#83DemonDog666Posted 2/4/2013 4:21:50 PM
icarus231 posted...
No my eshop is tied to my console so yes i have an account which is tied to my master nintendo account where there is record of all my registered products.

The games are upgrades as i can play on my controller if i dont want to there is no charge

Your opinion of the games are irrelevent

lol so stupid, you don't even know what you are talking about it's so pathetic lol. First of all there is no eshop account, the eshop isn't tied to your account just your eshop purchases, and having an miiverse account or a Nintendo site account is completely meaningless even if you tie it to your account lol, and record or not you can't simply re-download all your games, you have to phone Nintendo and hope they let you.

It's a new emulator, which is essentially an OS update, they have done nothing to the games lol such ignorance and you aren't even aware of it lol.

There are only 6 exclusives total, that part wasn't an opinion.
#84Beatperson14Posted 2/4/2013 4:32:43 PM
Yeah, he's drunk.
#85IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/4/2013 4:36:55 PM
Sadly I locked no threads. The mods closed it due to the rampant amount of pedophiliac jokes by certain users (Squatch and Buretsu).
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#86BuretsuPosted 2/4/2013 4:46:18 PM
Sadly I locked no threads. The mods closed it due to the rampant amount of pedophiliac jokes by certain users (Squatch and Buretsu).

Says Mr "Oh, man I want squatch to be a 14-year-old girl SO BADLY"
---
#87drothegreat0nePosted 2/4/2013 4:47:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#88BuretsuPosted 2/4/2013 4:49:31 PM
The Mad Monk, not the GameFAQs user.
---
#89Beatperson14Posted 2/4/2013 4:51:08 PM
Who doesn't like young p****?
#90x2link777Posted 2/4/2013 10:46:19 PM
Wow, this topic really opened my eyes. No wonder there's so many trolls here on this board. It deserves it. I can't believe there are people STUPID enough to actually defend such a blatantly bad decision like locking purchases to a console. But then I read this topic and here they are. As an avid Nintendo fan, I'm DEEPLY ashamed to be even remotely associated to this fandom thanks to people like them.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!