Wii or Wii U for playing Skyward Sword for the first time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii or Wii U for playing Skyward Sword for the first time?

User Info: Pac12345

Pac12345
3 years ago#1
Topic title.

I wish to experience it in the better setup for gameplay. Which do you recommend?

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
3 years ago#2
As far as I know, the setup will be exactly the same...
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

Pac12345
3 years ago#3
OK, yes. I think I worded my question wrong. I just want an advise on which one is better to play on.

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
3 years ago#4
Well, it may look marginally better on the wiiu, but not much. If that is the reason you want a wiiu, you should prolly just pick up a Wii. They are really cheap now.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

Pac12345
3 years ago#5
NiftyManZ posted...
Well, it may look marginally better on the wiiu, but not much. If that is the reason you want a wiiu, you should prolly just pick up a Wii. They are really cheap now.

I already own a Wii and a Wii U. However, for personal reasons, I didn't get to play Skyward Sword until now.

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
3 years ago#6
Play it on the wii u.
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: LUlGI

LUlGI
3 years ago#7
It looks the exact same. Does it really matter which one you play it on?

User Info: promo123

promo123
3 years ago#8
Which one would it be better on if you have a surround sound system?
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!

User Info: knightoffire55

knightoffire55
3 years ago#9
It's smartened up Zelda with awesome controls. It doesn't matter which system you play it on but the Wii U upscales doesn't it?
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.

User Info: CarbonizerMike

CarbonizerMike
3 years ago#10
If you play it on the Wii you can get surround sound (assuming you have a surround sound system). You can't get that on the Wii U.

Otherwise, it doesn't make much of a difference.
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii or Wii U for playing Skyward Sword for the first time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived