Wii U - No 3rd-Party Support?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U - No 3rd-Party Support?

User Info: Newbius

Newbius
3 years ago#31
Sakurafanboy posted...
ArcaneShockerr posted...
Considering theres a Third Party Focused Nintendo Direct in a few weeks, we'll see then if the WiiU is truly lacking 3rd Party support or not.

wait. They do? I haven't heard of this. Neat if so. :D And Shokio is a winner at life.

Yeah at the very end of the most recent Direct, Iwata stated that there will be another Direct covering 3rd party for the Wii U at another time.

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
3 years ago#32
Newbius posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...
ArcaneShockerr posted...
Considering theres a Third Party Focused Nintendo Direct in a few weeks, we'll see then if the WiiU is truly lacking 3rd Party support or not.

wait. They do? I haven't heard of this. Neat if so. :D And Shokio is a winner at life.

Yeah at the very end of the most recent Direct, Iwata stated that there will be another Direct covering 3rd party for the Wii U at another time.

yeah, just checked it out. It also hinted at a 3DS direct. Nintendo's really doing good for the start of 2013. Between Nintendo and Sony, I'll be hurting for money. xD
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!

User Info: Newbius

Newbius
3 years ago#33
Sakurafanboy posted...
Newbius posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...
ArcaneShockerr posted...

yeah, just checked it out. It also hinted at a 3DS direct. Nintendo's really doing good for the start of 2013. Between Nintendo and Sony, I'll be hurting for money. xD

Agreed. I think its going to be a solid year for the Wii U
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U - No 3rd-Party Support?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived