Wii U - No 3rd-Party Support?

#31Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:07:49 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
ArcaneShockerr posted...
Considering theres a Third Party Focused Nintendo Direct in a few weeks, we'll see then if the WiiU is truly lacking 3rd Party support or not.

wait. They do? I haven't heard of this. Neat if so. :D And Shokio is a winner at life.

Yeah at the very end of the most recent Direct, Iwata stated that there will be another Direct covering 3rd party for the Wii U at another time.
#32SakurafanboyPosted 2/4/2013 9:13:05 PM
Newbius posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...
ArcaneShockerr posted...
Considering theres a Third Party Focused Nintendo Direct in a few weeks, we'll see then if the WiiU is truly lacking 3rd Party support or not.

wait. They do? I haven't heard of this. Neat if so. :D And Shokio is a winner at life.

Yeah at the very end of the most recent Direct, Iwata stated that there will be another Direct covering 3rd party for the Wii U at another time.

yeah, just checked it out. It also hinted at a 3DS direct. Nintendo's really doing good for the start of 2013. Between Nintendo and Sony, I'll be hurting for money. xD
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#33Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:26:49 AM
Sakurafanboy posted...
Newbius posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...
ArcaneShockerr posted...

yeah, just checked it out. It also hinted at a 3DS direct. Nintendo's really doing good for the start of 2013. Between Nintendo and Sony, I'll be hurting for money. xD

Agreed. I think its going to be a solid year for the Wii U