PAL gamers: Add 60hz at the end of you Mii name to raise awareness

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. PAL gamers: Add 60hz at the end of you Mii name to raise awareness
2 years ago#11
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
With the flood of Earthbound posts in the American Balloon Fight and now the flood of these posts on the UK Miiverse. I wonder if Nintendo will either listen to these requests or just flag them for spam

I don't think that's a good comparison...
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
2 years ago#12
RomanticWaluigi posted...
DTY3 posted...
The Balloon Fight Community must be awful for actual Balloon Fight fans.

To be fair though, there's not much to talk about balloon fight :p

Well, there is the obscure GameBoy sequel, the 3d version of Balloon Flight in Wario Ware Smooth Moves, the Nintendo Land attraction and i think there was also a Tingle themed DS Balloon game from Nintendo.

There was also a pretty excellent little Balloon Flight based game in Sega's/Prope's/Yuji Naka's Let's Tap.
---
No More Heroes
(edited by PedroMontana)
2 years ago#13
Nah sorry. Sounds stupid but good luck with that.

Oh and did someone forget to change your diaper Djoker?? Sure are cranky but I can't balem you. Sony really have been dropping the ball on their gaming system so you have to come here for your entertainment.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
(edited by MotiJr)
2 years ago#14
DTY3 posted...
The Balloon Fight Community must be awful for actual Balloon Fight fans.

Sad thing is a few users actually crossed over to the Japanese community to protest there as well.
---
"Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall" Christopher Hitchens
2 years ago#15
The sad thing is they are giving us 50hz games.
---
End of post.
2 years ago#16
No
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
2 years ago#17
I can't. I'm voting with my wallet instead...
---
Now playing: Video games
2 years ago#18
Make it 60 hurts
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. PAL gamers: Add 60hz at the end of you Mii name to raise awareness

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived