X will be released in 2013!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. X will be released in 2013!!!
3 years ago#31
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Damn region locking. Home brewers, don't fail me now!

TeamFailOverflow says hi :)

Whose that?

http://fail0verflow.com/

Thank you.
Sweet
3 years ago#32
I'm so excited I can't sleep.
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
3 years ago#33
We've already known X will be released in 2013. October in fact. Y will be released at the same time.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
3 years ago#34
Gogo726 posted...
We've already known X will be released in 2013. October in fact. Y will be released at the same time.

Jack Thompson has long been disbarred. Your sig is outdated.
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
3 years ago#35
RahzarX posted...
Gogo726 posted...

Hasn't stopped him from speaking out recently.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
3 years ago#36
PENDRAG0ON posted...
RahzarX posted...
Gogo726 posted...

I haven't been able to pull up him saying anything in the past 2 years. Probably further if I googled more. I'm genuinely fascinated by this fool. Can you post me some of his recent blabberings?
3 years ago#37
RahzarX posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
RahzarX posted...
Gogo726 posted...

I haven't been able to pull up him saying anything in the past 2 years. Probably further if I googled more. I'm genuinely fascinated by this fool. Can you post me some of his recent blabberings?

He spoke out after the Batman theater shooting. That was the last I heard from the loon.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
3 years ago#38
PENDRAG0ON posted...
RahzarX posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
RahzarX posted...
Gogo726 posted...

He spoke out after the Batman theater shooting. That was the last I heard from the loon.

What was his problem?
Did GTA coax that freak to shooting people? Or maybe he spent countless hours playing PvZ, to hone his killing skills?

I love Jack Thompson.
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. X will be released in 2013!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived