Only 3 weeks until Rayman launches, are you getting it?

#11IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/4/2013 8:10:46 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Ubisoft is on record saying that they are considering it for other consoles/PC, so I'm going to wait. Does look good though

You mean like every other developer says about their exclusive games? "Oh well, i guess it's possible..."

Please, name me an exclusive Rayman game.
#12teh1337gosuPosted 2/4/2013 8:17:29 PM
Day 1 buy, great gameplay, and the art style and visuals are better than Origins.

Toad Story sold me, what a level.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#13ukokira1Posted 2/4/2013 8:19:58 PM(edited)
Tidus9rules posted...
I have Mario, why would I waste my money on some floaty platformer? Rayman wasn't a draw in the 16 bit days, why would he be now?

Because 2D Rayman is better than 2D Mario? Also Rayman began on the Playstation so he wasn't even around then.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#14Virus66Posted 2/4/2013 8:20:04 PM
Ubisoft is on record saying that they are considering it for other consoles/PC, so I'm going to wait. Does look good though

You mean like every other developer says about their exclusive games? "Oh well, i guess it's possible..."

Rayman Jungle Run for iOS? :P
And just because they didn't do it before, it doesn't mean that they won't start now. Look at PlatinumGames and Bayonetta
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#15geneticsftwPosted 2/4/2013 8:20:52 PM

Rayman legends?
---
Sweet
#16IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/4/2013 8:21:27 PM

Rayman Jungle Run for iOS? :P
And just because they didn't do it before, it doesn't mean that they won't start now. Look at PlatinumGames and Bayonetta

That game is on Android.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pastagames.ro1mobile&hl=en

And it just means it is VERY unlikely it will remain exclusive.
#17ukokira1Posted 2/4/2013 8:23:23 PM

GBA Raving Rabbids. Aside from name its a completly different game from the others and GBA exclusive.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#18Tsutarja495Posted 2/4/2013 8:24:20 PM
Yes, I like Rayman games, I'm certainly going to get the next iteration of it.
#19IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/4/2013 8:24:46 PM

GBA Raving Rabbids. Aside from name its a completly different game from the others and GBA exclusive.

That is not exclusive. That's like saying Sonic Generations is exclusive to the 3DS because that version is different.
#20_Sovereign_Posted 2/4/2013 8:30:32 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
Yes x 1000. If a person hates Castle Rock, they have no soul.

---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.