Iwata: "Time will eventually solve" Wii U Development Quality Gap

#11ADHDguitarPosted 2/4/2013 9:46:52 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Have you seen how he acts about Nintendo things?

Like someone who likes Nintendo?
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#12geneticsftwPosted 2/4/2013 9:47:57 PM
In be4 fanboys.

Not possible when PANDA makes a topic.

He posts news in the PS3 board too, bro.

Point?

Counterpoint
---
Sweet
#13IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/4/2013 9:49:24 PM

Someone who just "likes" Nintendo doesn't feel the need to defend them at nearly every negative point.
#14Baha05Posted 2/4/2013 9:50:52 PM
Someone who just "likes" Nintendo doesn't feel the need to defend them at nearly every negative point.

Maybe you shouldn't make every negative point seem like it's bigger then the actual issue is.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#15ADHDguitarPosted 2/4/2013 9:51:29 PM

Most of those "negative" points are fairly subjective.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#16FlyinTonitePosted 2/4/2013 9:53:29 PM
Time will tell, but frankly if rumoured specs are anything to go by, wii u will not be seeing good multiplats. I believe they will be scalable but if the current gen ports are anything to go by, they aren't putting a whole lot of time into wii u titles. I wish console devs were more like pc devs, building games with scalability in mind. I can play battlefield 3 in 1080p on ultra against someone with a 800x600 monitor with low settings, it's something devs should think about so as many people as possible can play the games.

Also, I'm a bit disappointed with these "next gen" rumours, I'll probably jut stick with pc/wii u this gen.

Although, seriously, who buys a nintendo system for the multiplats? You buy em for their AAA exclusives. Look at ps3 and the 360, their libraries are pretty similiar, the only way people gravitate towards one or the other is which exclusives they like better.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#17DTY3Posted 2/4/2013 10:38:01 PM
This very topic proves how immature this board as a whole is.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#18TheFallenPriestPosted 2/5/2013 12:51:55 AM
Could we do something crazy like, idk, ignore the trolls? I would prefer to not have to see their posts, and people quoting them makes it hard. Panda always posts news. May put a little tidbit, but usually just talks about facts, and doesnt get into opinion much.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64999261/728682650 Xeeh_Blitz says Wii U Controller Rattling is worse than XBox RROD, Troll status confirmed.
#19squatch22Posted 2/5/2013 1:23:11 AM
ADHDguitar posted...
I've been saying this, and frankly it's fairly obvious.

Oh, and inb4trolls.

They never listen. By their logic, launch graphics is all a console is capable of
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#20squatch22Posted 2/5/2013 1:23:54 AM
Baha05 posted...

Maybe you shouldn't make every negative point seem like it's bigger then the actual issue is.

So much this.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg