The Witcher 3 on Wii U?

#1VanderZooPosted 2/4/2013 9:38:15 PM
Information was just released on the game, but this line caught my interest:

Coming out on “all top-of-the-line” consoles

It says "all" top of the line consoles. But the question is, does CDPR consider Wii U a top of the line console? If so, Nintendo has just gained an excellent WRPG.

source:

http://darkzero.co.uk/game-news/first-information-and-picture-of-the-witcher-3-released/
---
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
#2DTY3Posted 2/4/2013 9:40:57 PM
Well at least they didnt say 8th gen. That means it would HAVE to be on Wii U. Well played, devs.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#3HungtotheoverPosted 2/4/2013 9:42:09 PM
Probably not...
---
The only 3rd party games that sell on Nintendo consoles are ones that make you dance.
#4Virus66Posted 2/4/2013 9:43:44 PM
VanderZoo posted...
Information was just released on the game, but this line caught my interest:

Coming out on “all top-of-the-line” consoles

It says "all" top of the line consoles. But the question is, does CDPR consider Wii U a top of the line console? If so, Nintendo has just gained an excellent WRPG.

source:

http://darkzero.co.uk/game-news/first-information-and-picture-of-the-witcher-3-released/

That would be quite the boon for Wii U despite my general lack of caring for the nature of the game, but something about the wording tells me that they are trolling the Nintendo fans with that "top of the line" statement. My assumption is that they are implying PS4/720 and completely ignoring the Wii U and that they will all be pretty comparable.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#5VanderZoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:48:41 PM
I thought the wording was to indicate it's for next gen consoles and was ruling out PS3/360. But it leaves the possibility of Wii U open at the least, unless that was their polite way of saying it's not for Wii U.
---
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
#6IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/4/2013 9:49:57 PM
No, most likely not.
#7HungtotheoverPosted 2/4/2013 9:50:36 PM
It says on the bottom right of the picture that its for next gen.

Considering the Wii U is technically 7th gen I doubt the devs want to make it.
---
The only 3rd party games that sell on Nintendo consoles are ones that make you dance.
#8king_zettaPosted 2/4/2013 9:52:36 PM
Beat ya to this thread
#9Baha05Posted 2/4/2013 9:52:38 PM
Hungtotheover posted...

lol no
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#10Virus66Posted 2/4/2013 9:52:47 PM
Hungtotheover posted...

No, it is technically 8th gen... considering it is a successor to a 7th gen console. The very definition of a generation says as much.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?