The Witcher 3 on Wii U?

#61VanderZoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:00:32 AM
Crysiania posted...
Itl be cheaper to upgrade pc than buy ps4, but yea i guess if you just dont like sitting at PC thats out, im fortunate enough to like both and afford to upgrade/ buy both.

Not necessarily, that would depend on your current rig and how extensively you want to upgrade. I converted to PC gaming in the last few years because the consoles started to age, but honestly, I'll be happy to go back to console gaming full time next gen. I simply don't like sitting at a desk for so long, it's the way to game imo.
---
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
#62nonexistingheroPosted 2/6/2013 5:10:13 AM
Unless you go overboard with the graphics card, it's way cheaper to upgrade your PC. $100-$150 should be enough for the graphics card. Then there's some other parts that will need upgrading. At best you'll spend $350 or so to upgrade to a machine capable of producing better graphics than any PS4 game.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#63VanderZoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:21:34 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Unless you go overboard with the graphics card, it's way cheaper to upgrade your PC. $100-$150 should be enough for the graphics card. Then there's some other parts that will need upgrading. At best you'll spend $350 or so to upgrade to a machine capable of producing better graphics than any PS4 game.

What graphics card could you get for $100 - 150? The cheapest you can get AMD's7850 series on newegg is $180.
---
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
#64DaLaggaPosted 2/6/2013 8:10:16 AM
VanderZoo posted...
Not necessarily, that would depend on your current rig and how extensively you want to upgrade. I converted to PC gaming in the last few years because the consoles started to age, but honestly, I'll be happy to go back to console gaming full time next gen. I simply don't like sitting at a desk for so long, it's the way to game imo.

Aren't you the guy from the topic a few weeks ago who said he couldn't even name 5 PC exclusives? Oh yes, you are. From the other topic:

"I'm not bitter about anything, I have a PC, and I can't name 5 exclusives for it."

In other words, you don't know crap about PC gaming at all since even the most casual of PC gamers could name dozens of exclusives off the top of their head. You just like to troll PC gamers is all. Moreover, you can plug your PC into your TV if you want and play with a controller. But that doesn't really matter because sitting upright at a desk allows you to better focus on the game and see what's going on in the distance (one main reason why console games have pitiful FoV's is because you can't see stuff as well when sitting back on a couch 5 to 15 feet from the screen).