No WiiU exclusives in UK top 40 chart for 7th week in a row

#21monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:11:38 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Wii U games confirmed to be Uncharted! Take that, Sony!

That's actually quite funny.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#22squatch22Posted 2/5/2013 2:15:22 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
Hypocrisy...

Lol you're still upset about yesterday.

Wasn't me that was upset. Lol

Lol you started declaring your hatred for Sony and that youre looking forward to trolling the PS4. You had a meltdown for all this board to see. There were plenty if witnesses.

Wrong again Spoony.
never said i hate Sony.

keep trying. lol
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#23monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:20:34 AM
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
Hypocrisy...

Lol you're still upset about yesterday.

Wasn't me that was upset. Lol

Lol you started declaring your hatred for Sony and that youre looking forward to trolling the PS4. You had a meltdown for all this board to see. There were plenty if witnesses.

Wrong again Spoony.
never said i hate Sony.

keep trying. lol

You did. We all saw it. You can lie all you want but I have witnesses. You said you want the PS4 to fail.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#24squatch22Posted 2/5/2013 2:23:45 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
You did. We all saw it. You can lie all you want but I have witnesses. You said you want the PS4 to fail.

Again, no.
Wanna try again? Third time lucky maybe?
---
#25monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:28:53 AM
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Again, no.

You can lie all you want but it doesn't make it true. I have witnesses. Your word means nothing.
---
#26squatch22Posted 2/5/2013 2:31:54 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Again, no.

You can lie all you want but it doesn't make it true. I have witnesses. Your word means nothing.

I said, when PS4 and Nextbox sell less than currently available consoles in the first xmas, itll get trolled and labeled as a flop.
I also said, ill sit and laugh at PS4 board getting trolled, because Sony trolls like YOU have set it up to get trolled.

Keep not reading what i type Spoony.
---
#27IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 2:40:40 AM
Sad to see Squatch lying, when she in fact did wish failure upon the PS4 and that their board would be trolled after launch (the most "subtle" hint at trolling I've ever seen, ha). It's pathetic how badly she wishes for Sony to fail, just look at how she brings them up in nearly every topic about Nintendo's failings.

Alas, we all know Squatch is but a sad soul with a troubled mind. Hopefully she can find the help she needs one day.
#28squatch22Posted 2/5/2013 2:41:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:44:33 AM
Nope squatch22 you said you are looking forward to the ps4 failing so you can troll the boards. The pathetic troll that you are. I have witnesses remember.
---
#30IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 2:44:45 AM
Sad to see that on top of lying Squatch also brings in his disgusting pedophilia jokes. People just ignore this disgusting troll, she will move on eventually to troll the PS4 board like she did on the Vita board.