No WiiU exclusives in UK top 40 chart for 7th week in a row

#51Baha05Posted 2/5/2013 6:20:59 AM
Jobocan posted...
Actually, mentioning the lack of Wii U exclusives in the title makes it trolling because it incites people to respond aggressively to it. Simple as that.

In contrast, look at how KittTrust (sorry if I mis-spelled that) posts his sales chart topic on the Vita board. Much less stupid.

Pretty much this, a good chunk of sales topics are used to troll, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, a lot of them are designed to piss off the fan bases by saying "Lol look how low your system is selling" or "Lol no great games!"

They should go away when things start kicking up.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#52The_DjokerPosted 2/5/2013 7:00:09 AM
wii U games are STUPIDLY overpriced here. So of course they won't chart. tbh the Wii U itself overpriced and that's why it's selling horribly in UK.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#53Rasputin77Posted 2/5/2013 7:11:11 AM
Helmsly2008 posted...
I wonder what Wii U game will break into the top 40 this year. Looking at the EU release dates for the next few months, I find it pretty hard to call:

02/07 Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2
02/08 Scribblenauts Unlimited
02/15 Dream Pinball 3D II
03/01 Rayman Legends
03/22 Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
03/28 LEGO City Undercover
03/29 The Croods: Prehistoric Party!
??/?? The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
04/19 Injustice: Gods Among Us
05/24 Resident Evil: Revelations

I think MH3U and Legends have the best shot. If I had to put money on it, I'd say Legends.

squatch22 posted...
Hopefully, the harassment by Senor and his insults will end soon.

Really?

http://alturl.com/a64xs

Because that's all I ever see you do any time he posts. LOL @ you for taking an anonymous gaming forum this seriously.

It's okay... I used to as well, but... I was kind of over it by the time I was 29, dude. -__-
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#54IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 8:26:47 AM
I'm glad people listened to me and reported Squatch, she is currently on warned status and hopefully either learns the error of her ways or is banned outright.
#55IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 8:36:31 AM
Also, I think it just goes to show that this board actually does have mods. They just know when to actually moderate someone instead of moderating us normal gamers. :)
#56Lord_VishanaPosted 2/5/2013 8:46:49 AM
I seriously cannot take this anymore...

Monkeyspoon and Goon complain about the trolls on the Vita board, then proceed to troll the Wii U incessantly. Seriously you two are pathetic.

Please leave squatch alone, she's actually reasonable unlike either of you.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#57IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 8:57:51 AM
Squatch is reasonable? You can't see it now, but she was moderated for literally making jokes about pedophilia.

Yeah, reasonable. lol
#58Lord_VishanaPosted 2/5/2013 9:16:24 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Squatch is reasonable? You can't see it now, but she was moderated for literally making jokes about pedophilia.

Yeah, reasonable. lol

You were attacking her, she went to an extreme unfortunately. I cannot believe the audacity of how you and others attack her just for liking or defending the Wii U on it's own board. The sheer fact that you are on this board Senor is really sad. You weren't content trolling the 3DS constantly?
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#59IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 9:19:17 AM
I'm not Senor, sorry.

And Squatch's pedophilia jokes came from another thread where her, Buretsu, and a few others started it. Like I said she has issues and clearly can not control herself in this sort of situation.

And I don't troll, being a normal gamer does not mean I troll, it means I am realistic.
#60Sailor GoonPosted 2/5/2013 10:27:15 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I seriously cannot take this anymore...

Monkeyspoon and Goon complain about the trolls on the Vita board, then proceed to troll the Wii U incessantly. Seriously you two are pathetic.

Please leave squatch alone, she's actually reasonable unlike either of you.

youre delusional, if you think squatch is reasonable. Squatch is by far one of the worst trolls on this site. I put her on ignore ages ago. Shes on the level of compass, aceandjunpei and icecream.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh