after 3 months... lack of analog triggers still bothers me...

#11PannerPosted 2/5/2013 4:47:36 AM
Im also not sticking up for Nintendo on this. The gamepad should absolutely have analogue triggers. Theres is not one reason good enough for them to have left them out.

But theres nothing we can do, so we'll just have to adapt.
---
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter
#12Oni_TaedoPosted 2/5/2013 4:57:40 AM
I still don't care, I hate analog triggers, and find they add very little to games.

However, since everyone seems to want them, maybe Nintendo should have added them?

Maybe some day, they'll make a pro controller with analog triggers. I just hope if they do, they don't phase out the standard pro controllers.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#13iceachePosted 2/5/2013 5:19:12 AM
Who cares about analog triggers. What game in the last 12 months uses them to great effect that is not a racing game?

You can use the face buttons for racing games assuming they're pressure sensitive.
#14OmegaBladesPosted 2/5/2013 6:17:59 AM
iceache posted...
Who cares about analog triggers. What game in the last 12 months uses them to great effect that is not a racing game?

Hitman: Absolution Sniper Challenge
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
#15TheTrueNubPosted 2/5/2013 12:43:28 PM
I agree, there really should have been analog triggers.

There's absolutely no excuse for it. If I had two complaints about the Wii U (which I do), that'd be one of them.

The other is console locked accounts.
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#16Skill4ReelPosted 2/5/2013 1:00:39 PM
I haven't played anything on the Wii U yet that has made me miss having them. They don't really work that well in most racing games on other platforms to the point where it is noticeable. I still have to tap the analog trigger like a regular button in NFS: Most Wanted to go a desired low speed because lightly pressing the PS3 trigger for the same result is unresponsive.

I'm going to try out the Wii U version of the same game to see if there really is an issue, but so far with Sonic Transformed and every other non-racing game that I own. It is not.
#17djmaster1994Posted 2/5/2013 1:12:42 PM
what a cry baby
gamers who complain are kids
"OH LACK OF ANALOG TRIGGERS"
I don't get what I want
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!