What new IPs are Nintendo bringing to the table?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What new IPs are Nintendo bringing to the table?
3 years ago#1
Sony and Microsoft are all bringing new AAA IPs out, but it seems like Nintendo is being a bit sheepish and relying heavily on older IPs. Other than Monolith's X I really can't think of any new ones.
3 years ago#2
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sony and Microsoft are all bringing new AAA IPs out, but it seems like Nintendo is being a bit sheepish and relying heavily on older IPs. Other than Monolith's X I really can't think of any new ones.

Does Wonderful 101 count?
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
3 years ago#3
None and I'm glad. All their new IPs have been lame except Pikmin and the Wii/mii series.
Until they prove they can make a good new IP I'd rather stick with their good old franchises.
3 years ago#4
Damn that Nintendo for sticking to the insanely popular series they have! I mean, who cares about Mario if we have a new game we know nothing about?

And quit acting like the friggin' year is over already. Come back post-E3.
3 years ago#5

Does Wonderful 101 count?

Yep, and it looks awesome.
3 years ago#6
Game and Wario
Nintendo Land
X (maybe)

Still plenty of time. Nintendo do bring out new IPs... but ppl like to ignore their existence for some reason.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
3 years ago#7
I think calling Game and Wario a new IP is a stretch, its clearly part of the Warioware series.
3 years ago#8
I think calling Game and Wario a new IP is a stretch, its clearly part of the Warioware series.

Yeah... it's not a new IP and anyone that claims it is one needs to have a screw tightened.
3 years ago#9
Sony and Microsoft are all bringing new AAA IPs out

Like what? Only one I can really think of is Naughty Dog's Last of Us. Am I missing some big new IPs?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
3 years ago#10
lol only 10th post in an Buretsu is already relying on damage control.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What new IPs are Nintendo bringing to the table?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived