What new IPs are Nintendo bringing to the table?

#1IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/5/2013 1:00:38 AM
Sony and Microsoft are all bringing new AAA IPs out, but it seems like Nintendo is being a bit sheepish and relying heavily on older IPs. Other than Monolith's X I really can't think of any new ones.
#2diggyfreshPosted 2/5/2013 1:05:45 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sony and Microsoft are all bringing new AAA IPs out, but it seems like Nintendo is being a bit sheepish and relying heavily on older IPs. Other than Monolith's X I really can't think of any new ones.

Does Wonderful 101 count?
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#3ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/5/2013 1:07:38 AM
None and I'm glad. All their new IPs have been lame except Pikmin and the Wii/mii series.
Until they prove they can make a good new IP I'd rather stick with their good old franchises.
#4AhnoldDoodPosted 2/5/2013 1:09:21 AM(edited)
Damn that Nintendo for sticking to the insanely popular series they have! I mean, who cares about Mario if we have a new game we know nothing about?

And quit acting like the friggin' year is over already. Come back post-E3.
#5Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:09:09 AM

Does Wonderful 101 count?

Yep, and it looks awesome.
#6squatch22Posted 2/5/2013 1:10:04 AM
Game and Wario
Nintendo Land
X (maybe)

Still plenty of time. Nintendo do bring out new IPs... but ppl like to ignore their existence for some reason.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#7Helmsly2008Posted 2/5/2013 1:38:26 AM
I think calling Game and Wario a new IP is a stretch, its clearly part of the Warioware series.
#8Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:41:40 AM
I think calling Game and Wario a new IP is a stretch, its clearly part of the Warioware series.

Yeah... it's not a new IP and anyone that claims it is one needs to have a screw tightened.
#9BuretsuPosted 2/5/2013 5:43:48 AM
Sony and Microsoft are all bringing new AAA IPs out

Like what? Only one I can really think of is Naughty Dog's Last of Us. Am I missing some big new IPs?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#10Air_Gear_Posted 2/5/2013 5:45:26 AM
lol only 10th post in an Buretsu is already relying on damage control.