What new IPs are Nintendo bringing to the table?

#61monkeyspoonPosted 2/5/2013 3:17:18 PM
icarus231 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Or they could say no thanks I'd rather make a multiplat game and make even more money. The only reason Nintendo have got platinum to make b2 for WiiU is because platinum were already making it for ps3 and 360 before sega dropped it and no other publishers wanted to take over.

Again Nintendo put up the money so my point is correct and you are wrong. Nintendo says here is the money and platinum so ok we will make it.

I know that. We are both right. Sure Nintendo put the money up for b2 but that doesn't tie platinum up for further sequels. The agreement is only for this game. Microsoft published mass effect for the 360. Bioware still decided to make mass effect 2 multiplatform. Platinum could make Bayonetta 3 a multiplat too. Nintendo has no say in the matter. Even Bayonetta 2 could be multiplat like mass effect 1 was after a while. Money talks and you get a lot more by not staying exclusive to Nintendo.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#62icarus231Posted 2/5/2013 3:22:19 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
icarus231 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Or they could say no thanks I'd rather make a multiplat game and make even more money. The only reason Nintendo have got platinum to make b2 for WiiU is because platinum were already making it for ps3 and 360 before sega dropped it and no other publishers wanted to take over.

Again Nintendo put up the money so my point is correct and you are wrong. Nintendo says here is the money and platinum so ok we will make it.

I know that. We are both right. Sure Nintendo put the money up for b2 but that doesn't tie platinum up for further sequels. The agreement is only for this game. Microsoft published mass effect for the 360. Bioware still decided to make mass effect 2 multiplatform. Platinum could make Bayonetta 3 a multiplat too. Nintendo has no say in the matter. Even Bayonetta 2 could be multiplat like mass effect 1 was after a while. Money talks and you get a lot more by not staying exclusive to Nintendo.

Cant happen and wont B2 will never be on any system as Nintendo is flipping the bill.
#63midgarPosted 2/5/2013 4:02:01 PM

Cant happen and wont B2 will never be on any system as Nintendo is flipping the bill.

That's what everyone said about ME, too. Unless you know the intimate details of their agreement, this is a pathetically baseless assumption.
#64monkeyspoonPosted 2/5/2013 4:15:55 PM
midgar posted...

That's what everyone said about ME, too. Unless you know the intimate details of their agreement, this is a pathetically baseless assumption.

Exactly. For all we know Nintendo might agree to publish the game for a year exclusivity rights.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#65mini_blightPosted 2/5/2013 4:29:52 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Yep, truly a revolutionary company in the cinematic gaming frontier.

Cinematic gaming is dying. Sony is dying. Coincidence?
#66RahzarXPosted 2/5/2013 4:32:36 PM
Yoshi Land
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#67Banjo2553Posted 2/5/2013 4:37:34 PM
mini_blight posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Yep, truly a revolutionary company in the cinematic gaming frontier.

Cinematic gaming is dying. Sony is dying. Coincidence?

Cinematic gaming is dying? Where?
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#68KouramaPosted 2/5/2013 4:39:55 PM
Isn't endless ocean owned by Nintendo. That was a new IP on the Wii many didn't pay attention to.
#69X2SBPosted 2/5/2013 4:55:51 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
lol only 10th post in an Buretsu is already relying on damage control.

Resistance, neat idea. Aliens attack Earth after WWII, I like it. But it plays like spunkgargleweewee.

According to yahtzee, resistance is NOT spunkgargleweewee. He even used it as an example as a game this ISNT spunkgargleweewee
---
Switch JRPGs with Shooters, and I'm sure that's what they're saying about us.
#70icarus231Posted 2/5/2013 5:24:03 PM
midgar posted...

it was already said if nintendo didnt pay for it then it would not have happened