Ok, The Wonderful 101 does not look very good you guys.

#21Red_hot_smasherPosted 2/5/2013 4:44:14 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Gameplay looks very fun as well, IMO. It has a "we had a lot of fun making this game" kind of charm oozing out of every pore.

This!
---
www.avaaz.org, www.allout.org, www.amnesty.org
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;,(
#22AdamLazaruso(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:53:42 AM
-NotoriousLynx posted...
Just curious, what are your favorite games?

Reasons to be excited:
- New IP
- Developed by Platinum
- One of the best looking games ever imo
- Different gameplay than we've seen before, closest thing we can think of is Pikmin
- If you own a Wii U, this is one of the only games to look forward to this year

My three favourite games are Skies of Arcadia: Legends, Final Fantasy IX and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

I recently played To The Moon which I thought was fantastic as well. It very nearly broke into my top three.
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#23AdamLazaruso(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:53:56 AM
andrea987 posted...
- Stating opinion as fact ("does not look very good"), check.
- Comparing game to budget game of three gens ago (ps1), check.
- Disliking one of the most acclaimed Nintendo series (Pikmin), check.

Seems legit.

Ha ha, what a huge chuffing fanboy.
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#24mcsmellingtonPosted 2/5/2013 4:55:02 AM
Is it a retail game? It looks pretty crap either way, but I'll laugh if they're charging 40 for it.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#25GencoilPosted 2/5/2013 4:56:50 AM
You sure you guys aren't just judging the game unfairly because it has a cartoony style? I've been noticing this a lot with games in recent years, people tend to shy away from stuff like that. Everyone wants realism these days.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#26mcsmellingtonPosted 2/5/2013 5:01:37 AM
Gencoil posted...
You sure you guys aren't just judging the game unfairly because it has a cartoony style? I've been noticing this a lot with games in recent years, people tend to shy away from stuff like that. Everyone wants realism these days.

Is that why Ni No Kuni is topping the charts?
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#27beetle717Posted 2/5/2013 5:21:02 AM
-NotoriousLynx posted...
Just curious, what are your favorite games?

Reasons to be excited:
- New IP
- Developed by Platinum
- One of the best looking games ever imo
- Different gameplay than we've seen before, closest thing we can think of is Pikmin
- If you own a Wii U, this is one of the only games to look forward to this year

I don't agree its one of the only games this year to be excited over but I'm on board with the rest
---
Why is it my dog can hold it's bladder for 8 hours while I'm at work but only 25 mins when I'm home?
#28KAMMYqueenPosted 2/5/2013 5:50:52 AM
AdamLazaruso posted...
I've heard a lot of hype about this game and just checked it out and I do not like the look of it at all. I like the idea of playing as a load of different superheroes and all that but the gameplay doesn't look like anything great - it actually reminds me of the sort of thing you might see in a budget PS1 title.

What do you all reckon?

i reckon i already pre-order it
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#29JobocanPosted 2/5/2013 6:02:11 AM
MathewManson posted...
Reminds me of Pikmin.

It's nothing like Pikmin, at all, no idea why people make that comparison.

Also, I played the game, it's great. This topic is worthless.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#30GencoilPosted 2/5/2013 6:07:56 AM
mcsmellington posted...
Gencoil posted...

Is that why Ni No Kuni is topping the charts?

I had no idea it was. Guess there are a few exceptions...
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil